Fuel Tap 2006 Ford E350 Extended Van

steve g

Name
steve garrett
call up transfer flo, that is who made the one on my '04. mine works ok the problem is ford used a hose only slightly bigger than a freaking heater hose that the gas flows through to the tank. I have to run the fill nozzles on low when I fill up.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
and the kit is $212... Only 1 type so it doesn't matter. GM you can order a EFI/Non-EFI Kit so you don't have to worry about plugging hte return port.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If I had been paying attention and cheking before typing it wouldn't have mattered. It is just easier (with the GM Kits) to use the the one for the machine.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It is not on the website yet but you can call and order it. Ask for TW he will know what you want. I have 1 in stock. I'll be back in the office in 45 minutes if you want to wait until I get back.

Becker

Name
Becker
If the one John has is the same one as JonDon buy it.

Great deal, DOT approved, safe, works well, won't run your tank dry.

I installed mine myself.. It did take a little time, and on mine I had to loosen the fuel tank straps to lower the tank a couple of inches.

$200.00 is a great buy and this is the way to do it on the fords.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Dang maybe I need to raise my price. It is possible the price has gone up as I order these 3 at a time and don't change prices until my price actually goes up. The Ford isn't a real popular Van so they don't move as fast as teh Chevy/GM ones.

steve g

Name
steve garrett

if those are transfer flo kits, then yeah john you are too cheap on those, that is of course unless I need one :lol: :lol: I thought fords were more popular.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom