Full Brazillian,yikes!

Mikey P

Administrator
Got called out to remove that super wax they use in those fancy crotch deflocking day spas..

The rookie girl was having a hard first day in the trenches and manage to spill that goop all the way down the hall and all over a wall as well.

Mega heat and flow was not doing much more than to cause the carpet to buckle.

After tons of rinsing I was able to get most of it out of the fibers with this stuff...
http://pembertonstore.com/allsolv-spott ... 9440d127fa

But I'd like to think there is an easier way..

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The stuff women do for us men.

No wonder most of them secretly hate us....and the rest openly do!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'd like to try some of that spray stuff.

I would have used a ton of Hel-Gel and a rotary brush on the 175. Then rised the hell out of it.

Mikey P

Administrator
It's actually very good.

and to be fair, Larry Cobb sent it to me to try.

Very rude of me to link back to Pembertons but I can't find it on Cobb's site

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
I'm surprised you can have that in Cali. The VOC's on that should brought in the green police from 3-4 counties!

Tony

In other words it works great but stinks. bad

Ron K

Did you ask your helper how the chairs smelled or could he hardly smell a ting. (I guess that's Cali Talk) :twisted:

dgargan

I love the stuff but had many customers running for fresh air when I would use it. I keep a can as a last resort or for emptys.

Name
Nate W.
MANDINGO said:
Try a spray can of brake cleaner from your auto parts store.

I went to sell a set of rims to this guy off craigslist. He asked what I did for work, and I told him I clean carpets and what not. He asked me to look at his carpet to see if the "spots" would come out. I ask what was it caused from. He then tells me that when he see's a cakaroach, he sprays it with brake clean. Damn sh!t took out the color of the carpet alright. He then said he's just going to put hardwood flooring in, instead... !dork!

randy

Name
Randy
An iron set on high and a scraper would have been my first thought.

A

amazingcleansc

allsolv is basically acetone. after you hit it with mega heat, did it stay in one piece?
did you try using P.I.G.? it smells pretty acetone-esque but does a better job getting in there. (to me, for most things.) I've never tried getting high temp pube wax out though.

also. if the girl standing there as you were working on it, you should have gotten a grip on it and been like, "Okay, here I go, on 3! 1... 2..::RIP!:: 3." :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom