Full Circle Follow Ups

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Just got my excel spreadsheet for the month of October. Looks like FC is doing a good job following up with clients even estimates.

Anyone else having FC do follow up calls to see how things went w/ your clients?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Nope, I haven't had them do that yet....the Estimates follow ups would be good too. I'll have to speak with them about that.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
I have considered having them do followups. Great Idea but I need to keep expenses down. When I grow up and become a real company...

I feel they would get a more realistic response than if I, the owner, who did the job, were to call and ask Mrs. Finkelgroover how she felt about my service. It would be easier for the customer to tell someone else how much of an asshole I am, than to say it to my (phone) face.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Newman said:
I feel they would get a more realistic response than if I, the owner, who did the job, were to call and ask how Mrs. Finkelgroover how she felt about my service. It would be easier for the customer to tell someone else how much of an asshole I am, than to say it to my (phone) face.

LOL Great point. :lol:

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
They do it for me. I'm not sure what it's costing from fc but it's priceless to the customers that otherwise wouldn't get any call back. I tried it for a while when I first started the biz but got tired of always leaving messages and never hearing back till next time. That is still happening now when fc calls. About half are not home and messages are left. The other half are all satisfied customers.

dgargan

They do all my followups and send a report at the end of the month. Great service!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
KevinL said:
They do it for me. I'm not sure what it's costing from fc but it's priceless to the customers that otherwise wouldn't get any call back. I tried it for a while when I first started the biz but got tired of always leaving messages and never hearing back till next time. That is still happening now when fc calls. About half are not home and messages are left. The other half are all satisfied customers.

Yea that's how my looked too.

Has anyone listened to the old lady that gets quoted 88 cents a foot to clean and protect her carpet? She has no clue how to figure sq footage. I was under the impression that most people shopped for the cheapest rug they can find to cover their floors. Still the service sounded great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom