Full Circle Proved Their Worth Today

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My phone "un forwarded" somehow today. Full Circle has no control over that.

When I got home there was 10 voicemails on my phone. :shock: :shock: :shock:
I freaked.
Ran through them.... and wrote down the info

I gave 7 numbers to FC to help...with 10 minutes left in the day :shock: :shock:
I called 2 myself and they found other clenaers. :x :x
the other one I called and it scheduled....repeat customer...a good one so she waited.

2 of the numbers FC called were telemarketers
The other ones they were able to schedule....5...one of which looks to be about a $700.00 job.
The other ones look pretty good as well.

Full Circle saved my butt big time today after a huge screw up on what was my part or Sprints part.

Moral of the story...those 2 jobs that I lost ....because they went to voicemail...could have paid for FC for the whole month.

Just having them answering the phones saves me a ton of missed calls that probably wouldn't have been customers because of going to voicemail.

Ask Becky...I was stressed hard when I called. Poor girl.

They had 10 whole minutes to get them scheduled. ugh

topnotchman

Sounds like it paid for itself and then some. I know you love full circle, but everytime I check out their website for prices it keeps going up, come on tone it down a little wont ya!! :mrgreen:

Ah serious though, let me know what your guys think of the Last step with hint of lemon rinse is like, I haven't used it yet.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
topnotchman said:
Sounds like it paid for itself and then some. I know you love full circle, but everytime I check out their website for prices it keeps going up, come on tone it down a little wont ya!! :mrgreen:

Ah serious though, let me know what your guys think of the Last step with hint of lemon rinse is like, I haven't used it yet.

I just mentioned in another thread that an employee would have cost me 3 times that, probably would have been sick a day or two, still couldn't answer a call while on a call, HR problems, you name it.

Some of the biggest companies use answering services...usually over seas...I like to keep mine right here in our lovely country.

FC is a good deal and I don't mean Fred. :wink:

Al

I just signed on !gotcha!

I wish someone told me about this before :roll:

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I would probably go for it but over half of the biz is air duct cleaning, not sure how they would handle it...

I don't honestly think they could be any worse at sales than I am.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom