Full Time Sales Positions

Marc Imbesi

Ive been seeking fulltime sales work inside a flooring retailers showroom because that's where I carry most of my experience. But, Ive been seeing some outside sales job openings with water damage and carpet cleaning companies. If any of you employ such people can you tell me more about responsibilities, duties, pay scale, etc. If this is too sensitive would you PM me the answer or your phone number to call? Also, any who know me, think it can be a good fit? I'm not looking for a job, but a career, but will not sit on my azz while doing so. I am reopening Flooring Solutions, once again...gotta eat, ya know...thanks.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We paid a sales women to market both restoration services and commercial carpet cleaning. She was making $25,000.00 a year and after a year we just were not getting the results we wanted. Make lots of contacts, earned lots of good will, even kept a few of the clients she brought to us but overall bad timing or bad economy killed the position. We also had a supervisor market part time, his pay was about double, similar results. Its tough pulling work from people that were reducing their budgets. I wonder if we shouldn't try it again and see if we can't to better now. ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom