fun jobs

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I've had two jobs lately that where kind of unique, thought you might enjoy the photos.
100_1245.jpg
100_1231.jpg
100_1364.jpg
100_1242.jpg
100_1238.jpg
100_1236.jpg
100_1233.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Wow Ron! Cleaning tile and grout in a horse stable that would put a lot of homes to shame. Unbelievable! I see there was a good number of rodent patrols in the hall there too.

Congrats!

Mark

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Mark, These horses are living better than you and me. Three meals a day and the evenings off. :mrgreen:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
My wife and I laughed about the 3 meals a day but even more at "Evenings Off". We don't see a weekend off for about a month right now with some good State and Commercial jobs we have scheduled. Guess we shouldn't complain about being busy. When do you want to sell me one of the Vortex's now Ron? :lol:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Who says no one has any money in PA?

You don't get those types of jobs with conventional advertising and marketing.

You earn them.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Ron, That is brick on the floor, The stable is about 15 years old and the dirt was just ground in, we used Viper Venom and rinsed with 750 psi water. There is a good chance we will be doing this job several times a year. On the baseball stadium we bid against another company and got it because they liked the "equipment". We acquired both of these jobs on strong referrals.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Mark, With your reputation for quality workmanship, your passion for helping others, and your great looking wraps for your trucks, I think a Vortex would complete the circle. 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom