Funny pic from a weekend job

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Sometimes if you cant laugh at yourself you cant laugh at anyone. Kicked azz on a big office job on Friday night. about 8k square feet 2 tm's and a cimex 3 hrs. Plus this real life action photo of yours truly
cimex_zps9f0d23d9.jpg

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
is there music playing over a PA system or is it something only you can hear? :eekk:

when i used to put that much foam down i was using too much sol. have you tried putting less down or were you just havin too much fun? :razz:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I normaly don't let it foam up like that but the spots under the desks are super worn so we really had to romp on them to get any sort of good result. Normaly we are pretty professional acting but that company is cheap and slow to pay so sometimes a little horseplay can be therapeutic for me in the sense of taking my mind off the fact that I will have to navigate the accounts payable labyrinth for the next 2 and a half months to get my money. The eastern European janitorial crew had their polka shit playing in the other room so I got my picture takin while I was dancing to the music and rocking out on the cimex

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Nice thing about commercial work! You can act a fool and listen to music or whatever!

Back
Top Bottom