funny/rant

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
PM to me when I had informed him that the carpet was pet urine contaminated. !

and this is one who is actually fairly knowledgeable. They all want miracles.

him "Well, have you tried enzymes?" LOL!
Me, " you know your spit has enzymes" ! 😜

shot this picture to him, and asked if he had any kitchen sinks laying around it would be appreciated and I would take it. :biggrin:

and , pleaaaaaaase don't be buthurt. Ignore the jug on the right. Been on the shelf for YEARS!
I have never been to his home. A while back, years ago, he shot me a picture of some product that his daughter used to clean her carpet. It smelled nice and he thought I should be using it.

Now, though he does want me to come to his home. Guess what ? dog with issues! LOL!

20230829_112528.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
PM to me when I had informed him that the carpet was pet urine contaminated. !

and this is one who is actually fairly knowledgeable. They all want miracles.

him "Well, have you tried enzymes?" LOL!
Me, " you know your spit has enzymes" ! 😜

shot this picture to him, and asked if he had any kitchen sinks laying around it would be appreciated and I would take it. :biggrin:

and , pleaaaaaaase don't be buthurt. Ignore the jug on the right. Been on the shelf for YEARS!
I have never been to his home. A while back, years ago, he shot me a picture of some product that his daughter used to clean her carpet. It smelled nice and he thought I should be using it.

Now, though he does want me to come to his home. Guess what ? dog with issues! LOL!

View attachment 124233

A customer who feels that they can tell you how to do your work or run your business has more red flags than you can number.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom