Funny Story of Customer Visit Today!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
I actually had a lady come to our shop today and asked to meet with me about why she should hire our company over Zero-Rez. My assistant tracked me down and I just HAD to take the meeting!
We brought her into the conference room with myself, my assistant, and her. She proceeded to ask me about 20 questions. They were well thought out. My favorite was her last. She said "I have seen the Zero-Rez commercials where the cleaner drinks the water they use to clean the carpet. What do you have to say about that?"
I promptly hopped up and asked her to follow me down the hall. We walked into the break room and I picked up a styrofoam cup and pured some water into it from the tap. I quickly drank it and said " the water we use also tastes good" LOL. She started cracking up and asked to schedule an appointment. I had NO IDEA of knowing that she owns a 45,000 s.f. office! I HONESTLY thought it she was there to book a $95 whole house cleaning and did this just for my amusement!

My guys are there right now cleaning a $3970.00 job!
Sometimes life is funny like that!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Mikey P said:
And how much was the zero rez estimate for?

No clue. It wasn't until the CSR got the info to schedule it that we realized it was commercial. She gave her the sf and never blinked at the price.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
gregcole said:
HARPER said:
Mikey P said:
And how much was the zero rez estimate for?

ZERO-REZ....got the last lAugH.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........".11 sf".... :oops:

Contractor did it for .0325 per sf. -rest was pure profit. who's laughing? :lol:

You use the term....CONTRACTOR.....a little looooooooooooosely.... :roll:

"Say-it ain't SO...!".............less than..................4 cents a sf... :oops:

Bob Foster

LT.jpg

+

port.jpg

+

mex.jpg

+

bandaid.jpg

N

NJ104

gregcole said:
I actually had a lady come to our shop today and asked to meet with me about why she should hire our company over Zero-Rez. My assistant tracked me down and I just HAD to take the meeting!
We brought her into the conference room with myself, my assistant, and her. She proceeded to ask me about 20 questions. They were well thought out. My favorite was her last. She said "I have seen the Zero-Rez commercials where the cleaner drinks the water they use to clean the carpet. What do you have to say about that?"
I promptly hopped up and asked her to follow me down the hall. We walked into the break room and I picked up a styrofoam cup and pured some water into it from the tap. I quickly drank it and said " the water we use also tastes good" LOL. She started cracking up and asked to schedule an appointment. I had NO IDEA of knowing that she owns a 45,000 s.f. office! I HONESTLY thought it she was there to book a $95 whole house cleaning and did this just for my amusement!

3970.00 for 45,000 sf I charged a church $1250.00 for 5,000 sf was I wrong for charging that

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
NJ104 said:
gregcole said:

3970.00 for 45,000 sf I charged a church $1250.00 for 5,000 sf was I wrong for charging that

Congrats. .25 for only 5k sf sounds about right. I assume you rinsed instead of encap?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom