funny things that have happened to you on the job

brendan

Name
brendan
hey there,,,thanks for everyones happy paddys day,,any how,,love to hear the stories that make me laugh and say,,glad im not you,,,off two to start off with,,,cleaning a buisness ,had no cones so put them useless yellow ones you open up inside and say beware etc,,ok so its pissing out and little windy so everytime i go to truck feckers have blown over ,anyway just finished and cleaning hallway,,see client running from her car with coffee and lunch,now its pissing so shesmoving,been a nice guy i open door with the usual false smile you have with customers that says im nice please use me again when her fat little legs give out under her body and her ass hits the pavement hard,coffee lunch flying,,long story short,,,she slipped on my sign that had blown over,,sign said beware of slippery floor,,,,,,,,hope you not bored yet but this one makes me cringe,,,,,morning starts as normal pick up helper,,,its early morning,,,stomach starts to say you better get to a toilet soon mate last night curry wants out,,try to ignore the bastard,,pull up to customers,,ok,met customer talked threw job when curry says im coming out weather you like it are not,,,tell helper to start bring hoses and shit in and i grap wand and leggit upstairs to room with a toilet in it,,,lock door trousers down and proceed to piss my dinner out of my ass with force ,,it was a very hot curry so its actually causing pain,,,,ok,,so im making noises,,jesus im dying of embarresment thinking this aint professional ive only arrived in house when i see footprint shadows coming to door ,,please please let it be helper,,,,,,,,nope customers wife getting ready for work and knocking on the door now asking whats going on,,,im actually writing this and cringeing,,,,hope it makes you juggle,,,,now your turn

Becker

Name
Becker
A old lady client trying to explain to me why the spots where her cat hacks up hair balls is stained orange to red.
See the cat is orange, so the carpet is stained because of the color from the cats hair.

I tried to explain it could be dyes in the food, or the medication the cat was on.

Nope, the red was from the cats hair color.

:roll:

brendan

Name
brendan
see what i would have done there would have been to see the cat medication,,eat say twelve for scenetific testing and when it kicks it play with the red glowing sunny red spot

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I was wanding a living area next to the tiled kitchen when the homeowner lady need to pass from the presprayed living roon to the kitchen. She saw that I had cleaned a few feet so she jumped over the wand marks and hit the tile floors with wet slippery feet.
Here feet flew up from underneath her and she demolished the Video rack ....vcr tapes went everywhere...it reminded me of bowling. Strike!

I was trying to get the words out "be careul it's slippery" but she was too fast....

So as I'm crapping my pantes she's composing herself and laughing pretty good. I help her up and she called herself stoopid...I held back some on the response. lol.

As she jumped it was like slow motion...I think we both saw our lives flash before us.

I'm just glad she was cool about it.

GCP

one client of mine really loved the deodorizer that we use, she said it really brought a nice tingle to her noise. i was very pleased that she was impressed with it. suddenly she sneezed and past gas simultaneously, then turned tomato red. we both chuckled and went our separate ways. lol her excuse was allergies from not dusting....

yeah right....

Jay Robinson
www.lagreencleanpros.com

cleanway

Becker said:
A old lady client trying to explain to me why the spots where her cat hacks up hair balls is stained orange to red.
See the cat is orange, so the carpet is stained because of the color from the cats hair.

I tried to explain it could be dyes in the food, or the medication the cat was on.

Nope, the red was from the cats hair color.

:roll:

haha..fantastic. Similar stories do we confront as well. Can't help but listen attentively to the customers.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Brian R said:
I was wanding a living area next to the tiled kitchen when the homeowner lady need to pass from the presprayed living roon to the kitchen. She saw that I had cleaned a few feet so she jumped over the wand marks and hit the tile floors with wet slippery feet.
Here feet flew up from underneath her and she demolished the Video rack ....vcr tapes went everywhere...it reminded me of bowling. Strike!

I was trying to get the words out "be careul it's slippery" but she was too fast....

So as I'm crapping my pantes she's composing herself and laughing pretty good. I help her up and she called herself stoopid...I held back some on the response. lol.

As she jumped it was like slow motion...I think we both saw our lives flash before us.

I'm just glad she was cool about it.

who hasn't had THAT happen.....?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Used to have an anti-microbial called Sylgard. You mixed a little bottle with a gallon of water. The mixed formula was in a gallon milk jug style container.

Husband comes in, sees the jug on the table and says, "Someone left the Spring water out." He then proceeds to take a big swallow before anyone could tell him it was not water.'

After some time at the nearest medical clinic, he was alright.

Walt

Custy wanted me to only clean the spots in the basement. I told her it would probably not match. She insisted that the carpet was clean and that it would be fine.

Call the next day - "you bleached my carpet"

Came by looked at the spots and told her it was because the carpet was dirty in the area I didn't clean.

"nope, you bleached it."

I tried to explain it again. She got a little irritated.

"your going to have to buy me new carpet if you can't dye it to match."

So, I cleaned her whole basement - "bleach spots" gone. She still thinks i bleached the spots and dyed them to match.

Some people.
To match.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom