Future Carpet Tech!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
My boy @ age 7 just loves to mess around with me while cleaning carpets. I let him play with the stair tool only at our home. Hope his enthusiasium stays.

Of you guys that have been in this for awhile and have kids that have grown up in it, how many actually become interested and stay so.

CellPhonePicJan1610064.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
My boy never cleaned with me while growing up. He played on a travel baseball team and just never had the time. Once he got into high school, he would work from time to time with me, but was never really interested in the work. It would not surprise me to find him asking to come back and go to work with me in a few years, after being in the real world for a while, but right now he has no interest.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
My father is a carpet cleaner, I've cleaned carpets my whole life and do not want my 2 sons to be carpet cleaners.
When my oldest son told me he want's to clean carpets I told him to be like my sister and become a Medical Dr. Not that there's anything wrong with our profession I just want something more for them.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
admiralclean said:
My boy never cleaned with me while growing up. He played on a travel baseball team and just never had the time. Once he got into high school, he would work from time to time with me, but was never really interested in the work. It would not surprise me to find him asking to come back and go to work with me in a few years, after being in the real world for a while, but right now he has no interest.

I bet even he cleans the risers.........

Name
I'm Rick James
Hes a real man, he runs a straight 2 to the wand, he dont need no stinkin whip hose...

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
brent said:
Hes a real man, he runs a straight 2 to the wand, he dont need no stinkin whip hose...

LOL- nothing like also burning your child with a 250 degree quick connect ! perhaps get a coated one next?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom