Garage Suppliers

Ryan

And image. Pay for a decent logo, put a good looking front on those machines and some nice guages. Look how many overpriced dropshipped bigtrucks Shawn York sold just by creating a great corporate identity. Make it look like your NOT a garage builder.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Marc Imbesi said:
PS - I know this will get lost in this negative thread, but I have to sing the praises of Vacaway. Steve and Cynthia run a top notch business. Product, price and customer service (communication) are second to none.

I knew you used some of Steve's juice.
and figured you COULDN'T be talking about him.
Everything that I've ever bought from Steve was shipped speedy quick with tracking number.
The man KNOWS what GREAT custy service is all about

..L.T.A.

Bjorn

hey there marc if you want a sensual massage it's going to cost extra
happy finish big bucks

so you bought a pint of rust remover

John Olson

Name
John Olson
How fast did you get your stuff from me? Next question wasn't 2 days fast enough? Why not just call back and get it right the first time. :roll: sheesh guess hand delivered is what I have to do to earn your buisness huh? :p

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I was just bustin your balls Marc :) having a lil' fun. Alot of companies have "order" takers. They have never been in the industry so they dont get it. I beat it into everyone here that everything is urgent. If you have to wait then you where better off calling someone else. We are a small distributor but we have over 350k in inventory at any given moment. It gets very scary sometimes but we usually have what you need in stock but not always. I get caught off guard with some request for really odd items lime today a person wanted 2 hoses for the short Prochem stair tool. Do you have any idea how many I have ever sold? O but I had 1 in stock because I ordered 1 on accident. Weird.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
John has always gotten my stuff out... I use to order from him a long time ago.. I believe he sold stuff on ebay then.............. But my new rotovac got here quick......

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We make up hoses but for folks that like their stuff to look "right" then we stock the Prochem hoses. My hose dealer hasnt been able to out source the Prochem blue heat sleeve on the steel braided lines so I keep them in stock for the wands and upholstery tool etc. Cost a buck or two more but it is worth it to the guys that spent the money on quality to begin with. Now the guys that buy chinese could care less.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom