Gardner Denver Teaser

tubad sosad

Name
joe mama
video is a waste of time. and any blower they make this fall will take time to downsize for TM's.

this is the blower that is on the 570 and 1200SE, a smaller version of course. it has less air turbulence, a bigger shaft, can do 17"hg with no need for water injection. a 1200 se and a deisel van (or diesel box van, do they even make one?) would be mini aero tech and last very long time.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Ok I'm confused. You seem to be saying that the blowers they are announcing are too big for TM'S, that smaller ones will come later, but then you seem to also say the smaller ones are already out, that they come on the 570 and 1200SE. Help me out here...

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
He's saying that the one in your video will have to be downsized for a truckmount. However, the one in his video is currently being used.

Gene

Name
Nate W.
Ok I'm confused. You seem to be saying that the blowers they are announcing are too big for TM'S, that smaller ones will come later, but then you seem to also say the smaller ones are already out, that they come on the 570 and 1200SE. Help me out here...

Take whatever is said with a grain of salt......

Reactions: dgardner

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom