Gasoline credit card?

Name
R.J. Povio
Anyone use a credit card (a major national company like Chase, Citizens, Bank of America, HSBC) that gives "cash back" bonus for gasoline purchases? Lots of companys have promotional quarterly 5-10% cash back bonuses, I am looking for a card that has year round at least 1-3% or better bonuses. If so could you give me the company and card name, and what the incentives are? I am looking for a card specifically for gasoline purchases.

Thank you.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I had my biz credit card a year ago decide not to do credit cards. They did give cash back but maxed out around $580 per year. I now have the US Bank Visa business cash rewards card and I have made back already this year $2500 and will get back at least another $1000. Great card but you need to pay off the balance each month to take advantage of cards such as these. They are called flex perks cards.

I like my card.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Here is a link for the card I have.

http://www.usbank.com/cgi_w/cfm/small_b ... ard_ps.cfm

0% Intro APR for 6 months on balance transfers
No annual fee
Earn 3% cash rewards on cellular, gas and purchases made at office supply stores and 1% on all other purchases1
25% annual bonus of your prior year's cash rewards2
Plus, earn up to a 50% Annual Package Bonus on rewards earned with U.S. Bank Business Packages
No cap on the cash rewards you can earn and they never expire!
Learn More

If we do the business accounts as a complete package. We can also get another 50 percent more back on what we already got back.

This card really works well for us.

Mark Saiger
http://www.saigers.com

Name
Lee Stockwell
They hate smart customers like Mark. They make their real money on people who go over limit or don't pay it off every month.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom