Gauges,plugs, and tattoos

Cameron1

help me out here

Got a nice,clean cut young fellow who wants to work with our company. The problem is he is a former tattoo artist who apparently practiced on himself. ( you know....like a walking billboard)

This guy looks like a damn fishing lure. Plugs in his ear lobes the size of Texas and colorful tattoos down both arms and neck.

Otherwise, he has all the right ammo.....nice smile and look you in the eye kinda guy.

With our high end data base......I'm scared chitless to hire him.

Has society moved past all that.....you think?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
No they haven't. Unfortunately for this guy he is going to have to pay the price for his bad decisions. The hardware can come out of his body but if the tattoos can not be covered up with a long sleeve t-shirt run away or have him do rugs in the shop and WDR

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
before i hire anyone the first things i ask on the phone interview, piercings, visible tattoos, smoker, clean cut.

i don't even bother if they don't meet these first. people care, especially women who are usually home alone.

gene

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Image is everything.

But is it legal NOT to hire him for that? Forgive me...I come from Liberal ass CA. lol

Tattoo
Permanent reminder of temporary insani......Stupidity. shiteatinggrin

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
He'd have to have an extremely pleasant, charming, easy going personality to over come his first impression.

Ladies that are home alone can get spooked quite easily.

I hired a tech yours ago that had a long sleeve shirt on when I hired him. When he came to work I saw he had a dagger on one forearm and the grim reaper on the other. Scared the chit out of several ladies and I had to make him wear a long sleeve shirt while we lasted.

First impressions whether it is a wrinkled shirt, being too in the clients face with selling procedures, an uncaring attitude, or tattoos do make a lasting impression.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
it's the conduit in the ear lobes that fREaKs them out....
and you CAN'T hide that!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
How about band-aids, bondo or flesh colored ear plugs for the ears

and some of that Michael Jackson makeup to cover the tats?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Both my guys have tats on their arms and keep them covered while at work.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
My VacTat gets me a LOT of action at the bank...or grocery stores..... etc...!
all positive and gave a great opportunity to get my foot in the door about carpet cleaning.....
i had an old lady in the doctors waiting room recently...say...
sorry...but i jus GOTTA ask you..........

it's a COMPLETLY NON-THREATENING...ice-breaker!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm sure the female homeowner makes it a regular practice to tell the tatted gentlemen just how much the tattoo of "death by dismemberment" bothers her while she's alone with him in the home. :roll:

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
The client knows who the established business owner is, and who is the hired help is. If Mrs. Piff was to be spooked by either one, it would be by the chimp.

56%20STAR%20TATTOO%20FACE%20ARTIST.jpg

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
when a tat is on the inside of the arm, you see it but don't really see it. There's a difference between someone with one tat on the inside forearm, or "one" on the forearm or upperarm and someone that has recoloured their entire arm. If someone has one tat, no issues. A recoloured arm makes me wonder.

Back
Top Bottom