Geez

Quote: Glided Prochem 4 jet wand w/check valve extensions. Wand measures 11" across head. This is a 2" wand and has 11002 jets. The wand is in good working order. The prochem sticker is gone from the front. The glide is pretty worn down but definely has some life left in it. 300.00 plus shipping.

Let’s see you can buy a beat up wand for on its last leg for 300 plus shipping or buy my like new great condition wand, two extra sets of jets, green glide like new, and jet extenders for 500 and I would pay shipping up to 50 dollars. I don't know but I think I can see the better deal.

IMAG00491.jpg

IMAG00481.jpg

IMAG00451.jpg

I already have a titanium and another 4 jet. That wand came with my second tm and really is just a backup. I just got glides for my rx which Jim Martin was so kind as to send me a set of full slots. I am going to run the RX more often now that I have a machine that will keep the heat up plus it has an apo. I am not trying to collect carpet cleaning tools. I also have some new hose reels. The freshwater tank I had was sold for 800.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom