George V

Any one up to the challenge?

j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlH6Yb64ih4j]

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
it's all really very easy....
find some poor schmuck that don know any better to sell yor business too.....

simple!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ok so correct me if I'm wrong, because as an outsider I maybe.

So you're already paying a grand a month for Joe to help you, but instead of telling you how to get off the truck, he wants you to come up with a video of how you did it and he will give back the "lucky winner" some of the money that you already paid him. :?: :shock:

Did I miss something?

If you truly want off, you can do it yourself. In fact you'll have to do it yourself, no amount of prodding or pushing is going to motive you until you are ready.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Richard can you just quit with all the awkward questions ?

I never got ON the truck and so would not be much help in how to get offavit.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't mean for them to be awkward, just wondered.

It's not that I dislike Joe or anything, despite the fact that he comes off as a bit of a Peckerhed (I think that just his nature, not his intention). Confident, cocky and controversial people are often seen that way.

I never got ON the truck and so would not be much help in how to get offavit.
I think that's what your family said when they kicked you out......I mean you sold out....that's right I meant sold out. :p

:mrgreen:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Hey ! I did try to clean one house but it was in the winter and was such a bad experience that I never did want to try it again. After rolling up the hoses this is what my hand looked like.

FrozenHand.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I will say that it should be fairly easy to get off the truck if you want and you will make alot more money. I would prefer to hire a GM and stay on the truck but most of them need guidance. So i do the slide, part on, part off and part special services. I would like to just go to special services and sales but we will see. In his deal with insurance and everything else he isn't playing the tech for the month, he is playing the tech to run your business for about $10-12 an hour after factoring in workers comp etc for 4.3 40 hr weeks. He is alotting $17.44 for 4.3 weeks and when everything combined kicks in it is about $10 an hr.

Who the hell is going to take care of your business ofr $10 an hr

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
"I can do it Joe!" Jeez, that guy sounded like some brown-noser sucking up to the boss.

Is this program only for those who don't have a set and need to be told what to do?

Name
steve snail
Get off the truck? Why? I for one, love the truck.

CC...great strength training, coupled with a yoga work-out regimen and you will have a body in better shape the 95% of people your age. Very important with Obama not-care in your future!

2 months of vacation per year. First trip to Aspen in 10 days to ski the pow!

Consistently net very high 5-low 6 figures. Being Inc... a lot at 20% tax. bank most of it, no debt!

Enjoy cleaning, often think of it as an "art form" at the high end level.

Enjoy the face to face conversations with same Intelligent high end customers vs.....?

Traded my 3 year old El Diablo for a brand new one 3 weeks ago...sweeet!

BTW, did Joe ever sell his house? Short?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wyatt Earp said:
Ok so correct me if I'm wrong, because as an outsider I maybe.

So you're already paying a grand a month for Joe to help you, but instead of telling you how to get off the truck, he wants you to come up with a video of how you did it and he will give back the "lucky winner" some of the money that you already paid him. :?: :shock:

Did I miss something?

If you truly want off, you can do it yourself. In fact you'll have to do it yourself, no amount of prodding or pushing is going to motive you until you are ready.

Good post Sir Richard.

I miss the truck every now and then but I love being off of it. If I can do the truck every once in a while or whenever the hell I feel like it....cool fish.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I should get off the truck. I did 1 job today because I worked Sunday and just wanted an afternoon to chill. I finish the job and as I am leaving I get a call for an estimate, I say " I will be over right away I am headed that direction now" (it was on the way to the gym)
I get there and check everything out, explpain what I am going to do and why I am the best. I also tell them what to look for in a carpet cleaning company so when they get other estimates they can ask the right questions. The woman tells me the other guy is about 20% lower that already bid and I explpained it is also the lowest that you look for then thanked her and left, before I left she comes running after me and says she just called her boss and wants me to do it. Friday 5:00.
Now I figure I am in the building lets drop into others letting them know I will be there this weekend, first stop 3,000 sq ft for sunday, second stop 500 sq ft VCT and took 2 orientals, third stop 3000 sq ft of carpet and all the meeting room and conference room chairs,

half hour out of my day

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Now I figure I am in the building lets drop into others letting them know I will be there this weekend, first stop 3,000 sq ft for sunday, second stop 500 sq ft VCT and took 2 orientals, third stop 3000 sq ft of carpet and all the meeting room and conference room chairs,
Now most people might be impressed by that but I just hate you for it! :p

Congrats man!

You do need off the truck, you should be selling at least several days week instead of cleaning.

mo money...mo money!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Wyatt Earp said:

You do need off the truck, you should be selling at least several days week instead of cleaning.

mo money...mo money!

Im working towards that.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes Bill and you'll probably do even better than Greg is doing at, it since you're not ugly like he is. :p

P.S.
Come on Crowley I was only kidding.............about him doing better, that is. :p

Damn two in one post!
:lol:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
come on man,

Ladies love me, girls adore me especially the ones who never saw me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom