Get ready Boys and Girls......

Ron K

Power out about 12 hours, first wind storm, Snow in the Mountain tops finally, non-climate change had it painted brown but now it's white again. Pull those generator cords if you got em.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
No Joke working on tm yesterday and the rain started to pick up just enough to make the trailer a little wet so said I will wait till tomorrow shut the door and BANG the rain came down in buckets and had hail the size of a nickel those frickers hurt like hell.
It been suck a long time from the last real downpour it was really cool to watch the streets filled with water after about 2 minutes. It was a crazy day yesterday terrible strong winds 30-40+ mph

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
It's going back and forth between rain and snow today :(

89e5022a977c3d2db9d957f89e491ecc.jpg

Reactions: Nate The Great

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Man I'm completely ready down here in SoCal and being an avid Waterman our water temps have been way up so I'm expecting an above average rainfall & snow in our mountains this winter hopefully

Becker

Name
Becker
This area got hit hard over the weekend. I was just happy to come home and not see Alex's car or van #1 destroyed by branches. Weather sez round 2 is coming.

In mid progress of a roofing project of my weekender house. Got a couple of dormers tarped off.. Not sure my tarps are rated at 60mph.

Back
Top Bottom