GET YOR BOARDING PASS HERE

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Granted it may has been 40 years or so since i've flown...but WOW.....things have changed big time....
all you do is get an app for the airlines you're using....then type in yor name and con # and wOla...you get this squiggly thing show up on yor screen.....when you get to the airport they jus scan the phone...feel you up a little and you are on the plane!
i even arrainged for a big black man to push me to the tarmac and thru priority
seating......
do i tip the big black man?

word is they don even kick start the props anymore....amazing!

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian H

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I just checked in with Southwest through their iPhone app. Super slick. It did say I need a paper boarding pass that can be printed from my computer or at the ticket counter.

The Clean Machine

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I like to aggravate the counter jockies : )

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I just have the print off with the code.

3-years ago when I last flew, you just entered the code in a kiosk. It is not done like that anymore?

I think that's right. I forgot about those little kiosk deals, separate from the ticket counter.

The Clean Machine

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
i got a 50/50 chance of getting felt up by a gurl....right?

Its rare to see someone get a pat down. Detroit's security is really easy. Remove your coat, empty your pockets, take off jewelry, belt, shoes, put them in a bin. If ya got a carry on take out any liquids or medicine. If you're taking a laptop put it in a bin by itself, walk in the lil machine turn counter clockwise with your arms up, and walk through when they tell ya, then go get your stuff.

Don't buy any food or beverages outside of the security area by the check in counters or you'll have to toss it before going through security.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
CHECKED IN

Gotta visit the kiosk to get my pass : (

Watchin the weather here. Calling for another round of wicked azz T-Storms again in the Morning.
early this morning (Wed morn.) there was a twister about 35 miles from here! Winds only pirates would enjoy.

I gotta jump from here to Atlanta to L.A. to San Jose. Hopefully punching safely through the storm during the first leg. Do they hand out helmets now? I'd rent one : )

Chris

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
The Kid is the last one in and don't want to hold up the show. Not sure if we're trying to make the rug plant tour?

The Clean Machine

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Are you guys checking in any bags?

The Clean Machine

No,
I am stuffing a Good Backpack an kickin it under the seat in front of me. On top of my laptop.
Hopefully we don't do anything to get dirty, I sure dun wanna pack 40yrs worth a whiskyd up Vetran piss in my bag ; (

Carry yur sweater Big Boy

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
It pays to be SMALL sometimes , lol

I can get 10 pair a drarrs to yur 3 : )

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Carry yur sweater Big Boy

It's not the clothes...I got a bottle o' hooch for Mikey. It looks like the TSA will let me bring it in a checked bag but not carry on.

Maybe I'll just drink it in the morning, on the way to the airport!?!? It'll make flying through the "thunder snow" MUCH more doable. ;-) I might be feeling kinda spry by the time I get to Cali...

The Clean Machine

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I'd like to but just to hang out with the guys. We do some but we're not big rug guys.

That is Exactly why I would like to go wit ya'll to it : )

I wanna hear the wispergiggles so I get both sides a the story : )

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
everything has been ready since Nov 6th........all I need to do is walk in and scan ticket and I am ready to go....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom