Getting closer.

Becker

Name
Becker
Lots of work to do yet. But I'll have it ready on time.

merujetu.jpg

eputy8ep.jpg

na9u6a7e.jpg

eqesu6y8.jpg

e8uhepy9.jpg

Chris A

Name
Chris
How do those micro-processor units work? What do you actually control from the screen?

Becker

Name
Becker
Monitor more than anything.

Control heat.

Engine start.

Kill.

This one works great. However they are problematic and this unit one day will be converted to analog.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I use 2 6 ft, 2 inch hose out the 2 front vac ports on the machine straight into my filter

Then I have a 2.5 out let towards the home, I carry 50 ft of 2.5 then drop it down to 2 inch hose after that.

I love my devastator and rc99 filter both have the same setup. They act like the old Y

Helps take advantage of the 47 blower in your machine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Nice install but You should of taken that used hose reel to a powder coated and had them blast and powder coat the reel before installation.

Reactions: Willy P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree looks great! Nice job, very clean install. :headbang:

We don't go to the length of power coating but we do paint a black enamel on them when we have a truck apart. They look great after, just like new. I have a whole set that needs it right now as we put out new water truck together.

Becker

Name
Becker
qabyva7u.jpg

y6uvate5.jpg

a7eve7ym.jpg

She is ready. Stocking it with chems. Tools gadgets.

I really like the location of the chem shelf.

She is ready for a schedule.

Mikey P

Administrator
So you dont carry a mechanical scrubbing device?

You dont clean tile?

No tarps or runners?

Looks like you are a Stanley Steamer, only white.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Chem shelf cross ways will help prevent things from flying up front. You might need to run a metal strap from the shelf to the roof line, to aid in keeping the shelve rigid and in place.

Becker

Name
Becker
On the passenger side it is secured to the old seatbelt mounting hold. Not going anywhere. And on drivers side u have it strapped to the battery tray mounted on the side of the waste tank. It is solid as can be. The sideways shelf is awesome. I can reach all of it with out climbing into the van.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Why no Guardian wall between you and the machine? Here in NY it's a law that cargo vans have a wall.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Those are great for safety but man they take up space. We've removed 3-4 of them over the years just to get a cleaning unit to fit in the side doors and not have it take up the whole van.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Chem shelf cross ways will help prevent things from flying up front. You might need to run a metal strap from the shelf to the roof line, to aid in keeping the shelve rigid and in place.

He's right...

that thing needs braced from the top...if you have to panic stop..it is not going to hold to the floor as good as you think...more so if it is top heavy...
it will torque and twist....and shit will start flying.. so get a ridged strap and a "L" bracket...and when you secure it...make sure the straps go down at a slight angle...( not straight up and down ).........that way if you have to nail the break it will push or pull against it..not let it swing....

PA100971_zps2c20b1e7.jpg

PA100972_zpsdc1698ee.jpg

PA100973_zps178bc6c5.jpg

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
I like the idea of using the rings to hold rakes , my guy's hate the pressure clips because they have to climb in van to clip the further one. Looks like I will be changing them.

P.S. Mike give me a avatar...lol

Becker

Name
Becker
Let me clarify.

Pass. Side it is braced to the ceiling. Bolted into a reinforced hole once used as the upper anchor of the seat belt.

This sucker is not moving.

In my other van with over the wheel well mounted I also used the old sept belt anchors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom