Getting Her Baby Ready...

Jimbo

for shopping trips...cruising...etc...

New rear side panels inside...new armrests and cushions...new sail panels and package tray...new brakes...

Then painting it John Deere flat black

327...PowerGlide...original sport coupe!

DSCN0125.jpg

Jimbo

No thanks as for poking something through the hood...plain jane 327 with a 2 barrel is her cup of tea on this one...no gas guzzler here!

She got a cool plate for the Chevelle...

DSCN0130.jpg

Paint color is John Deere "Blitz Black"

Becker

Name
Becker
Pretty sweet Jim!

I'd love to some day get my hands on a 1st gen Bronco, restore and pimp it out.
Maybe a 72ish K5 or same year or older 4x4 pickup.

Love those trucks with real metal fenders.

Was never a sports car guy, but give me a well taken care of 1990ish 5.0 Stang like the CHP or WSP drove, I could have a lot of fun with it.

April 1st I find out if I'm the proud owner of a Whipple super charger for my 5.4 f-150. Might be the closest I come to a hot rod.

Got my level kit I need to install that will let me put some 32x125x20 on. Looking at cat backs. Had a flowmaster on a past rig.

Got a few other ideas I'm pondering.

Jimbo

Keeping...never sold a car at auction...S/C for F150 sounds great, Don! The Mustangs are a blast...I had an 85 CHP version...it ended up in a museum in Ireland...'Garda College'...in full colors...i will see if I can find a picture of it...That WAS the quickest car I have owned...wicked fast.

When I had it the color was a metallic silver...here it is in its' original colors...CHP provided an Original Door Decal...and the lights are all correct...I have an open invitation to drive it next time I am in Ireland!

Stangprofile.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
That's what I'm talking about! Weight to HP ratio!! Lots of power for a fun to drive little car.

Not a fan oh the gt of that vintage to much ground effects and crappy plastic.
LX 5.0 all balled up!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom