Getting hot and wet head

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I can't take it anymore.

Drives me crazy.

It's getting worse as I get older.

Always keeping it shaved doesn't help any.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
cheap cotton towel around your neck to wipe the beads of sweat

spotting towels are too small to stay around your neck while working
The quality bath towels are too long, heavy/hot bulky

the $3 Walmart cheapie bath towels are the perfect size and weight:winky:

..L.T.A.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Hi temperature and humidity.

Hell, I sweat with the best of them.. Not now though! If your head is sweating and the temp is 65 or under you might want to get checked.. I wear my jacket for the first two rooms now and never really break a sweat at this time of year.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Hell, I sweat with the best of them.. Not now though! If your head is sweating and the temp is 65 or under you might want to get checked.. I wear my jacket for the first two rooms now and never really break a sweat at this time of year.

I think its more than likely related to "performance anxiety".

Reactions: hogjowl

Able 1

Name
Keith
I understand that, your a porty guy! I think I might be sweating also just thinking about cleaning tomorrow's list with a porty..

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I understand that, your a porty guy! I think I might be sweating also just thinking about cleaning tomorrow's list with a porty..

It may be based on my percieved inadequacies of having to perform several times a day with such a small tool.

steve_64

dont sweat it doc haha, im caucation with better than normal BP and i sweat so much i drip on cleaned carpet and upholstery wayyy to often. hek i sweat in my sleep for that matter.

did a drug test years ago and the nurse was looking funny at the bottle. i asked if something was wrong and she said the bottle has a temp reading and she never saw one so high. i told her i run hot. :redface: i use to wear shorts most of the winter when i was younger.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I get cold easy too. I usually wear several layers in the winter and of course that doesn't help once I start moving around. So I just don't move. :winky:

I don't mind sweating as long as I'm dressed for it. Shorts, t-shirt with ripped off sleeves, I'm out in the yard for the day. :afro:

I hate trying to stay dry in the hot humid Kansas summers. You walk outside after a shower and start sweating. :madd:

Name
Tom Ingram
Get a black hand towel from Walmart and a retractable key chain from Lowes... Also try one of the cooling towels from Lowes
Mission Blue Polyester Cooling Towel about 20 bucks....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom