Getting the building organized

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Spent today rearranging the building, it is always rewarding when it is done. 8)
DSC_0216.jpg

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I do, That is just one corner, will post the rest when I am done. When you have been doing this as long as I have, you acquirer a lot of stuff. 8)

RickL

Doc Holliday said:
Ron I could use you for about a week, your shop looks neat and organized! 8)
I was thinking the same thing. Ron give up carpet cleaning and travel the country organizing trucks,shops (and my house).
After you finish Chavez's your booked here plan a week (see your already booked two weeks in advance)

Nice work!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I'm impressed, and have to admit quite a bit jeolous!

All this and you can still afford 2 Vortexs!

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Steve, I am getting ready to start selling the equipment I haven't used lately. There is nothing in the building, as far as equipment goes that has not made me money. !gotcha!

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Rick, I enjoy organizing my equipment so I can work more efficiently. At Mikeyfest in Nashville I ask the question in the forum about building trucks that were organized to make them a better profit center. I don't think anyone other than Butler, has given this concept much thought.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
ronbeatty said:
Harper, I was a Butler customer for 25 yrs, I like their truckmount detergent powder and some of their spotting products.

I did 20 with them... 8) One of my favorite of their chems...was there Enzyme cleaner..
The purple stuff... :wink: I also agree totally about the Butler interior "Shelving Set-Up.."

Bob Foster

ronbeatty said:
Rick, I enjoy organizing my equipment so I can work more efficiently. At Mikeyfest in Nashville I ask the question in the forum about building trucks that were organized to make them a better profit center. I don't think anyone other than Butler, has given this concept much thought.

Well I sure have. I've spent hours doing just that and have extensive designs. Here's the outside but the beauty is on the inside.

mpisuzu.jpg

Here is the build quality of the inside
bquality3.jpg

bquality.jpg

ssshelves.jpg

bquality2.jpg

bquality5.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom