Getting to know Andrechelle.com

Mikey P

Administrator
1. How did Andrechelle.com come about?

2. Describe the average day at your company.

3. Please list the products and or services you provide.

4. Where would you like to see your company in five years?

5. How do the Bulletin Boards help your company?

6. What is the biggest challenge you face on a daily basis?

7. Which Mikey Boarder would you like to punch in the throat?

Name
Andrechelle Cermak
Mark and I have been moving our carpet cleaning company to a new shop. I have not had time to check the board, I will post a response for you asap. :)

Mark and Andrechelle are great to work with I'd recommend them to anyone...they make you feel like a friend not just a customer....I call them and changes are made to my website almost immidiately....It's great to work with people that are so nice...if your thinking bout having them make a website or host your existing site I would highly recommend them...

Name
John LaBarbera
I've never met them, but everyone likes them very much, so I'm sure the impression I have is correct. I'm looking forward to meeting them in March at the MIkeyfest.

John

Raedan

http://www.itsallaboutcarpet.com

Robthecarpetguy said:
Mark and Andrechelle are great to work with I'd recommend them to anyone...they make you feel like a friend not just a customer....I call them and changes are made to my website almost immidiately....It's great to work with people that are so nice...if your thinking bout having them make a website or host your existing site I would highly recommend them...

Well said!

Bob Foster

I was wondering how long Andrechelle and Mark have been building website for.

Can you tell us about your most rewarding website experience where the customer saw a huge change in their business because of your efforts.

Your work on Mikey's Board is really appreciated by all of us.

Name
Andrechelle Cermak
1. How did Andrechelle.com come about?
As a hobby, in the 90's, I enjoyed building customized computer systems and then became fascinated with website design. Realizing the importance of establishing a presence on the internet, I began assisting other business owners. 'Website Design by Andrechelle' was born and today is Andrechelle.com, because we offer so much more than just website design.

2. Describe the average day at your company.
Our office is "officially" open 10:00 am - 10:00 pm, however the phone often begins ringing before 8:00 am and doesn't let up until after midnight. Most of my day is spent in front of my computer working on various projects for multiple clients. Mark works with me from our home office. A couple of days a week we go out and clean carpet (we also own EcoClean Carpet Care). This allows us to not only stay current in the cleaning industry, but also gives us a great place to test our internet marketing strategies. We pick and choose only the very best cleaning jobs out of all the inquries and refer the remaining to other cleaners that we consult/train/help.
3. Please list the products and or services you provide.

Our main services are Internet Marketing, Website Hosting and Maintenance, Search Engine Optimization, and Website Design (including eCommerce Solutions). We also offer Graphic Design, Marketing Materials (business cards, flyers etc.).

4. Where would you like to see your company in five years?
We hope to be doing exactly what we're doing now, because we love it. Naturally we would like to grow and be doing even more of it. We've found something that we are good at, we love to do and it helps others. What more could we want?

5. How do the Bulletin Boards help your company?
We get to hear feedback from the other members about what they want, and what they feel is and is not working for them. The boards also provide word of mouth referrals.

6. What is the biggest challenge you face on a daily basis?
Same as everyone else, sifting through all the spam mail, and hoping not to miss anything important.

7. Which Mikey Boarder would you like to punch in the throat?
That seems a bit harsh. I can't think of anyone I would want to do that to, here or anywhere else.

Just how many industry websites have you and Mark built anyway?
We've worked on hundreds. Some we've created start to finish. Some were already online, and we were asked to correct some issues. We do as much or as little as the customer needs.

I was wondering how long Andrechelle and Mark have been building website for.
10 years now.

Can you tell us about your most rewarding website experience where the customer saw a huge change in their business because of your efforts.
They are all rewarding.

I don't think they can handle a another road trip this soon.
A road trip is never out of the question. :D

Name
Andrechelle Cermak
Oh sure, Mark would have no problem with that, but I was the one answering the question. I should have added 'Mark's list may vary'. Normally calm as can be, Mark can have a temper especially when defending me.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Actually Cory, after training in the martial arts for most of his life, I'm sure he could crush someones throat in tenths of a second, and then perform the tracheotomy necessary to save their life.
To give him any sort of stick or staff after all his weapons training would be even more foolish!

I'm not saying his back may not give him problems afterward, but whomever he hit would get the worst of the deal by far!

Speaking as his older brother, and someone who helped pound the heavy bag back into shape after he burried his fist in it... I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end even today.
(and I trained him)

Raedan

R.Chavez said:
I would like take this time to apologize for anything I may have said or will say in future, that may piss Mark or Thomas off!
:mrgreen:
Good thinking....LOL

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
That is a nice site! Very professional and easy to find what your looking for and easy to navigate around the site.

It figures... another Andrechelle site ... lol I should have known!

I went back and looked, thats why this post has been edited

Come on now Joe... you know I'm a nice guy, I wouldn't hurt anyone unless it was an Extreme circumstance.

Raedan

[/quote]Come on now Joe... you know I'm a nice guy, I wouldn't hurt anyone unless it was an Extreme circumstance.[/quote]

Shhhhhhhhhhh......I know... :lol:

Al

If you piss off Mark you can watch him coming to get ya on his web Cam :shock:

:wink:

Al

Tre's Post on ICS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want a quality pro website - Dont go with Andrechelle
Posted By Tre Allen on 10/31/2008 at 4:37 PM
Fred, contact me.

I offer 110% Quality, take a look at the most professional web sites I created and helped out:

Truck Mount Forums
gamersreports.com
gamerposts.com

Compare that to anyone else in our Industry.

Call me when your ready to take your web site to another level. We also have a top notch graphic artist that will blow any other artwork out there.

Daniel Martinec, he works for a news channel: WAVY.COM

Tre did post this apology

I apologize for the previous comment
Posted By Tre Allen on 10/31/2008 at 5:14 PM

Thank you Bill Yeadon for the reminder and advice, I will check out that cd.

I apologize for the comment and if I have offended anyone, and Mark/Andrechelle, I am sorry.

Tre

ps: Joey, atleast I pay for advertising.
Modified By Tre Allen on 10/31/2008 at 5:20 PM

if I have offended anyone
Hello????

Raedan

And now he's getting free publicity on ICS. Father and son playing good cop bad cop.

Joe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom