Getting to know Jeff @ Truckmountdeals.com

Mikey P

Administrator
-Please tell us how TMDeals.com came to be.

-When someone buys used machine/vehicle from you are there any sort of warranties?

-How do you keep people from contacting the seller and buying direct?

- How do you verify that the truck and unit are in sound condition?

-How does your service differ from Jon Don's

-Where do you hope to see TMDeals.Com in five years from now?

-How much would I have to pay you to go put a dozen quarts of Sally's 40 volume peroxide on a shelf at Superior Cleaning Supply?

mvmishler

-Please tell us how TMDeals.com came to be.
For almost a decade now TruckMountDeals.com, formerly JWC Inc. started in 1999, with the intent it has today: To connect used equipment buyers and sellers together through a national marketing strategy. Soon after opening we expanded into a repair shop and retail outlet for chemicals and equipment. In late 2006 the decision was made to sell the repair shop and retail outlet which has become Superior Cleaning Solutions to John Olson, and go back to what we do best: To sell your used carpet cleaning equipment absolutely free of charge.

-When someone buys used machine/vehicle from you are there any sort of warranties?
It’s important to recognize that we are consignment, not a reseller. That is, that our goal is to connect buyer and seller and collect a commission for that service and that service alone. The contractual factors such as disclosure, warranties, etc. are agreed upon between the buyer and seller and does not include us. However countless times has TMD gone the extra mile to provide nothing less than complete satisfaction regardless of the goodwill of the seller.

-How do you keep people from contacting the seller and buying direct?
Once a listing is received, all photos are graphically edited to remove anything that might identify the seller. The listing itself is also previewed to assure nothing in the text might identify the seller as well.

- How do you verify that the truck and unit are in sound condition?
Upon listing, the seller agrees to a full disclosure of any part of his listing that suggests a depreciation of its value. As such, if you receive ANYTHING at all that does completely agree with what you think you’re buying then the seller assumes full responsibility. Once again however TMD has gone above and beyond countless times to assure satisfaction even if the seller’s goodwill lacked.

-How does your service differ from Jon Don's
Simple: We’re absolutely free to list, and we have active marketing on this forum and in CleanFax magazine. Jon Don charges per month to list on their site.

-Where do you hope to see TMDeals.Com in five years from now?
In continued good standing with the carpet cleaning industry. As such we’ll continue to cultivate a trusted relationship in the community reflecting a win/win attitude toward all our patrons, all the while continuing to provide a quality service free of charge.

-How much would I have to pay you to go put a dozen quarts of Sally's 40 volume peroxide on a shelf at Superior Cleaning Supply?
Are you kidding?? We'd actually pay YOU for that honor ! :D

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Are you kidding?? We'd actually pay YOU for that honor !

Careful now Mike.(Mishler) :p :p :p :p

Mike Draper

just one suggestion...... I look at your site frequently, the only problem I have is the drop down menu is hard to read. It would be nice if that was bigger. Other than that, great site.

mvmishler

Thanks for the suggestion!

Not only do I welcome this suggestion, but I also agree with it. It's hard to read and needs to look nicer.

I'll make note of this and get it fixed for ya. 8) And thanks !

Michael

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom