Getting to know Jerry (CU) Valentine

Mikey P

Administrator
-Please describe the immigrant trail that lead you from Ireland to NorCal's east bay. Didn't you have a Ccing biz back east for a while?

-I believe your current business is comprised of water damage, apartment hack carpet leaning and crime scene clean ups, can you break it down into percentages of each service. Which do you enjoy the most and what brings in the most money.

-You have been in the US for some time now, when will you learn to speak English?

-How have the Boards helped your biz and who is your favorite moderator?

-Can you describe in detail to help out the other awkward, dorky, insufferable carpet cleaners here just exactly how you landed a wife 200 times too hot for you?

-If you were in your living room, watching American Idol and eating a potato and I walked in with a live wand and had you clean your carpet could you tell which one of your truck mounts it was hooked up to? (Judson Reactor or Sapphire 370)

-Have you ever puked in your PPE mask?

-What Mikey Boarder would you most like to punch in the throat?

-What really happened to that belt?

Bob Foster

How many Guinness do you usually have for breakfast?

Do you watch football or do you watch football?

Where you a sweeper or a striker? Did you get black carded every other game or every game? Send us a picture of your shins.

What do you say to some guy that comes up to you and starts talking about kilts? (Jerry's Irish -not Scottish)

What's the difference between and Irishman and a Scot?

Did you ever see first hand the blood and gore of the troubles?

Are you sick of potatoes yet?

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
when i open the board this morning and saw a picture Ireland, it was a pleasant surprise. I wonder how many of us Irish natives are on here and from what part.
Jerry are you from Dublin? Do you get to go back often and what do you think of the changes?

Steven: HURLING is a mix of hockey/lacross, very fast. Look it up on u tube.

After the game is played a few points may be enjoyed which may result in hurling of the nature you thought of would occur. :lol:

Terry

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Hurling was something I did after visiting the bushmills distillery with my MBA class but I went back in to finish the tour

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
very low percentage dontcha think. .0025 of all illegals and out of all illegals there is only .0025 working and paying taxes. Wow that is weird

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
I AM CU
King of the Irish carpet cleaners
yes Terry im a dub
Daddy we are here to shag the women and take the money . We are not here for the beer as your yank beer is piss water

Hurling is a very fast hard playing game that has to be a thousend years old

mikey i'll take your questions on when i get home tonight from work

Terry ..do you know who ..."bang bang" was ...and what building in Dublin has no windows (no not the nut house)

CanYouHemiNow

cu said:
I AM CU
yes Terry im a dub
Daddy we are here to shag the women and take the money . We are not here for the beer as your yank beer is piss water

Terry ..do you know who ..."bang bang" was ...and what building in Dublin has no windows (no not the nut house)

I think CU has the Irish accent when he types. Tell me you can't hear Sean Connery when you read his post...

Not that there's anything wrong with that, the Lord knows I would hike up my kilt and dance a little Irish jig for his Judson/Sprinter rig! shiteatinggrin

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
What brought me to America ?..A big airplane. Why...to piss off people like Jimmy and to see the land of milk and honey or is that the land of mike and money

my biz.. 70 % is apartments ,easy to make over 100k a year on my own with one truck. now i have two trucks, it's hard to tell how it will go
20% water damage
10%trauma..someone got to do it....for the hrs trauma makes the most money .this work i do on my own as a lot of people dont have the right frame of mind for it

Speaking English........ Yank english . never .....the queens english . NEVER EVER . IM IRISH WE HAVE OUR OWN WAY

Have the boards helped me. yes. i have met some great people ( Yaser, Lisa, Les , Old man judson, dale collins, Dave Gargan ,Bill Calvert ,Greenie ,Jimbo etc ..it gets to be a long list when i start to think about it and made some great friendships which i hope will last to my last days

Favorite mod.......thats easy DADDY frickin wack job he is

My hot and very smart wife and how i got her.....Im great in bed, i can sing songs to her from my homeland, give her great back rubs ...and i do the dishes

Would i know the jud from the ss ...course i would the jud has gray hose and the ss has blue

Have i ever puked in my ppe mask.......no. but others working with me have and all i could do was laugh..to see a full face res fill with puke can be very funny

Who would i punch in the ...YOU for throwing a bread roll at our A5...yeah bastard

What happend to the belt..... i put it up safe ...so safe now i cant find it

Bob's questions

How many Guinness....i aint had a pint in months, i dont drink unless im away from the biz

Football or football .....neither... american football does my head in . 4hrs to play a 60min game and more padding then a bait n switch invoice ..and baseball even worse can you say BORING

Black card...aint no black card it's a red card ....yeah divvy

What would i say about me kilt....ask John G or Daune they have seen me in a kilt

difference between Irish and scotts......... Scotts are mean...could peel and orange in thier pocket.. the Irish would give you the orange and eat the peel if they thought you needed or just wanted the orange

Sick of spuds....Never... i love me spuds

Thanks for asking

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Jerry: I being from Co Waterford therefore a "culchie" as you would say would have no idea on who bang bang was but would guess the house with no windows comes from the viking era.

Those vikings were strange creatures :lol: sorry Odin

Please tell us.

Will you be watching Ireland play France in the the World Cup Soccer playoff this Sat?

Terry

Jimbo

I know Jerry always wears GREEN on St Paddy's Day....Never orange!

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
cu wrote

Have the boards helped me. yes. i have met some great people ( Yaser, Lisa, Les , Old man judson, dale collins, Dave Gargan ,Bill Calvert ,Greenie ,Jimbo etc ..it gets to be a long list when i start to think about it and made some great friendships which i hope will last to my last days

Your not going to mention my name. I let you buy me lunch........ twice!!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
( Yaser, Lisa, Les , Old man judson, dale collins, Dave Gargan ,Bill Calvert ,Greenie ,Jimbo and especially Adam Hale etc

read a little closer adam

cu said:
I AM CU
yes Terry im a dub

kdk_0067-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom