Getting to know Mark Jennings from Masterblend

Mikey P

Administrator
Ok Mark ,

Lets here more about you and the other MB...

-What did you do for a paycheck before joining the MB staff?

-What are your current duties there?

-What is MB's number 1,2 and 3rd best selling products?

-Will there be another model of truckmount someday?

-How many El Diablos sold to date?

-How many people employed @ MB?

-What supplier sells the most of your products and why?

-Who has the worse line of chemicals in your opinion?

-Is Connections pretty much a waste of time and money for your company?

-Do you ever just want to slap Aaron and say "Quit being such a rug geek, who do you think you are, Randy Hyde or something?"

Jimbo

I know he has a special coin in his pocket that he is very proud of.

markjennings

-What did you do for a paycheck before joining the MB staff?

I owned and operated my own carpet cleaning and restoration business as well as a total floor covering store in Northwest Ohio for eight years. Upon selling my business I went to work for the countries fourth largest floor covering distributor before joining MasterBlend.

-What are your current duties there?

My primary duties are to build our distributor network across the country and maintaining our current distributors. I spend a lot of time on the road traveling, I'm not only calling on distributors but I'm also attending many of the tradeshows and CAD events nationally.

-What is MB's number 1,2 and 3rd best selling products?

SoapFree, ResponsibleCare Anti-Allergen, and Redline.

-Will there be another model of truckmount someday?

We have several different items currently in R&D... more to come.

-How many El Diablos sold to date?

Pushing around 500 units.

-How many people employed @ MB?

30 full time employees.

-What supplier sells the most of your products and why?

We have many large, quality, dedicated distributors from coast to coast. Sales among them are too close to specify just one.

-Who has the worse line of chemicals in your opinion?

I am going to refrain from commenting on any other line. I want to stay positive and assure that every product that MasterBlend manufactures is of the highest quality raw material available in our marketplace today.

-Is Connections pretty much a waste of time and money for your company?

I believe the organizers of the Connection shows do a fabulous job. It's never a waste of time or money when you have the opportunity to build upon or create new relationships at these national tradeshows. However, our special CAD events prove to be very beneficial as well.

-Do you ever just want to slap Aaron and say "Quit being such a rug geek, who do you think you are, Randy Hyde or something?"

Actually no. Aaron's expertise in our industry has positioned MasterBlend to be one of the leaders in our great industry.
[hr:1m2r1rxt][/hr:1m2r1rxt]

markjennings

...and...he does not stop by here very often!

Sorry for the slow response folks. Had 14 flights in May alone. Lots of traveling. I'm here now and want to thank you all and let you know I'm here to answer any and all questions that you may have.

markjennings

I know he has a special coin in his pocket that he is very proud of.

A better word would be "grateful"

Mikey P

Administrator
your ability to talk smack is pathetic at best.

but thanks for getting to the interview.

Oh, and to your knowledge are there any cleaning franchises that use Soap Free as a marketing ploy?

Mikey P

Administrator
Mark took my talk smack comment as a negative..

He obviously is not aware of my insatiable need to create drama here amongst the manufacturers.

Sorry Mark.

markjennings

Truck Mounts: Mix 3 cups (1.5 pounds) in 5 gallons of water. Mix well and meter through system at 2-4 GPH
Portables: Mix 2-4 scoops (2-4 ounces) in 5 gallons of water (hot water recommended)
For an in-line sprayer mix 6 scoops (6 ounces) per 5 quarts water, and use the 10:1 tip.

markjennings

Soap Free is not certified for being wool safe approved. However, if using for wool, I would pre test every time. Keep in mind it has a PH of 9.9

markjennings

It's all good Mike!! I know how you are. You're a good man. I'm just going to stay in the possitive.
We "ALL" hit the lottery when we got into this industry; all we have to do is start cashing in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom