Getting To Know Michael Schoeny

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike is one of MB's greatest members that has never posted.

I'm gonna drag him out of his closet here.

Mike..

-Tell us how Soap Free came to be?

-How did you get in the CCing racket and where is your business today and where will it be five years from now?

-As far as I know you own the only truckmount that has a working toilet mounted in it, why the heck did you do that, where do you dump it and did you ever get the stench of Strickland out of it?

-Would you but another Aerotech if yours vanished tomorrow?

-What happened with the Perfect Rack project?

-If you could marry any Hollywood starlet who would you nab?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Michael lives an hour from me and there isn't a nicer rig in the country. Super nice guy too. AT needs to get down on their knees and kiss his toes for all he's done to help them out and improve their machines.

Ask him to post pics of his backyard.

Take care,
Lisa

Lora Olson

Until this last March, I had only known Michael as the guy with the potty in his carpet cleaning truck (saw it at Connections in the AeroTech booth in 2007). Now that I've gotten to know him (he came her for RRT), Michael is the guy with a great sense of humor who was always laughing and had a lot of fun in class! I'm glad I know Michael, he makes me smile!!

...and the potty is still dang cool!! :lol:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Another question. I am getting the walls framed up in my box truck for my bathroom. Does your waste go directly into your waste tank?

Golden Boy

Michael S

Supportive Member
Name
Michael Schoeny
Ok Mike- you have sucessfully pulled me out of my lurking den. As far as the Soapfree thing goes, I will get to the bottom line because the journey to get there is too long and really doesn't matter. I have 4 other partners in a business we call pro home care. We decided to make our own cleaner so I got hold of Jim Smith who I had met years before when he formulated some products for me for another venture. Jim is a great guy and still a good friend. It took about 5 different formulas before we got the one that is being sold now. We tested all of the formulas for cleaning ability,resoiling, foaming,etc. Every sample that Jim gave us cleaned great and did not have a resoiling problem. They were actually all great cleaners but some foamed too much when mixing, etc. We all used it in our cleaning businesses and then we began selling it to other cleaners. It got to the point where we had to decide if we wanted to be in the cleaning business, or the chemical manufacturing business. We decided to stay in the cleaning business, but still wanted to get this product out to other cleaners. We then hooked up with Master Blend. As you know, they are a great company and were already planning on formulating a cleaner like ours so it was a perfect fit. I can't say enough good things about the people at Master Bleand. It has been a pleasure being associated with them.
Lora- thanks for the kind words. You and John made my stay in Orem a great experience. I'm glad I had the chance to get to know both of you.
Lisa- We go way back to the Dannymount days!! When are we cleaning your carpets? I'll trade my aerotech for your new car and a Judson-- what do you think?
Waldo-No toilet anymore. just a 6 inch hose direct to the waste tank. a six inch hose with a 68 blower pulls things right out of the air.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
another one of the industries best.......One I would like to get together with and build a TM with....smart man with a lot of good ideas......

The Preacher

Mikey P said:
-As far as I know you own the only truckmount that has a working toilet mounted in it, why the heck did you do that, where do you dump it and did you ever get the stench of Strickland out of it?

listen you globe headed Bass Turd. i couldn't help it that i had gas from the local rot gut food and licker offered in Vegas, plus Pfred Boyle and i stayed up late eating pickled eggs and fire cracker sausages!!!

i didn't see a can of aire freshener or i would have done the courtesies!!! :shock:

Michael S

Supportive Member
Name
Michael Schoeny
Mike- I love working out of this box truck and the power of the Aerotech. York had a brilliant idea when he put this concept together in my opinion. But tecnology has advanced and I think there could be other ways to go. In answer to Mikeys question, if my Aerotech went away, would I buy another one? no. But I would keep the big truck look. I can't see myself going back to a van.
Jim- Thanks, It would be a pleasure to hook up with you on some ideas. As I told you, many of my ideas on my truck came from things you said or did.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom