Getting to know our resident Interlink distributors

harryhides

Name
Tony
davegill said:
i have to tell ya one thing that pissed me off and affected my buying from interlink. i used to buy the hydroforce pump up sprayers and they switched to a piece of crap at the same price. i was offered a parts list so i could fix the one's i have but the parts are not that far off of the full price of a new one..i figured the time to fix i will just buy new ones.
when i called and asked about the new pump up sprayers i was told it was a better one. well in a matter of about 1 month it broke..i called and was told pretty much sorry.. every hydro force brand i bought lasted 3-4 months easy. so i feel like you guys replace a good piece of equip to save some money and replaced it with crap at the same price..it is the same exact sprayer that i can buy at ace hardware for 26$ other than yours has a brass wand. i have swapped parts and all already on it.
so now i question quality control. i have used the metal sprayers and dont like them..i found what i like and want to stick with it. i just need to re find them.
ok i am done crying now.
dave

Yup Dave, to answer your question, I'd have to say the answer is a definite maybe.

:mrgreen:

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
it was a rant..but if the distributors actually read into it there was a question and a opportunity to capture someones business. the questions was why did they change to a pos sprayer and keep the price of the good quality? and why dont they offer the hydro force sprayer any more?
i really try to listen to my customers because what could be a really easy problem to solve could make me some good long term money. but i figure if no one wants to deal with a stupid sprayer problem just imagine if there was a really hard problem to solve? would they help with it or just ignore it?
but yes it is pretty much just bitching like a baby..i have nothing else to bitch about everything else is pretty good.
dave

and harry you were the most helpful, you answered my "question"..thanks :wink:

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
packfancjh said:
Dave were you looking at getting a new sprayer or parts or were you happy with the Ace Hardware sprayers. If you want a new sprayer let me know and I'll hook you up. Just wasn't sure what you were looking for.

i am looking for the real hydro force brand..not the new replacement..if you have them i will buy them..please let me know. the interlink dealer here in fla was not interested in doing anything other than saying that the one they sell now is better..even though it lasted less than a month..at 70 bucks for a 26.00 piece that i could have bought at a hardware store.
thanks if you can help
dave

Able 1

Name
Keith
Dave I have one that I no longer use... It is the stainless model and have the rebuild kit whats it worth to you?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i have always had the gray ones....i dont know what the twb or the tcbs is..it just hydro force on the side in large letters. it had a wider mouth and a better relief valve on it.

able i hae a stainless one and dont really like it. i am pretty stuck on the plastic ones for now. i may switch later in life for some reason but the plasic ones fit us perfect for now.
thanks
dave

Name
Bill Soukoreff
How many guys on this board ACTUALLY lost money on the Bridgepoint deal?

It seems to be only a couple, is that right?

I don't agree with censorship, but it seems that some of the guys that keep bringing it up are the ones that never signed up with the program and lost no money and just like to stir the pot. THAT should not be tolerated. Peoples livelihoods are involved. If a guy who lost money brings it up great, ad your two cents, if not, let it go.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Bill, I understand what you are saying but I lost money and I'm glad these guys do bring it up all the time... BP messed with MY livelihood and they have alot more money then me..Them not paying back the custy's that they have scamed shows me they dgas about me or there custy's in general...

So boo hoo to those a-holes!

Edit: I have no problem with the ones here though they all seem like stand up guys.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
packfancjh said:
Do you consider the TWBs or the TCBS the real Hydroforce sprayer? Was it black or grey?

thanks for helping me with my goofy problem. i will be calling you direct for all my interlink needs..
dave

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Keith, I feel for you man. You should do whatever it takes. I just think sometimes there has been some personal attacks against one of the reps here and it's not HIS fault.

Able 1

Name
Keith
SW had too much faith that BP would make the right decision, they didn't and they left him out to dry... Why he is still there is beyond me. Scott knows his shit and could get a better job in the industry with no problem... He stood behind BPdirect till the bitter end..

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Doug D said:
[quote="Mikey P":ce430710]Steve, you want to see censorship?

Bring up this topic on ®.

Or bring up any green glides product.

See how long that thread lasts.

Just to prove your point Mikey, I tried to tell a guy that was looking at the best glides to buy Greenglides as I felt they were the best. Tre said otherwise. He has found better glides out there. Haven't gone back there since.[/quote:ce430710]

Somebody was asking about glides, I gave him the info on greenglides, admin immediately mentioned that because he had a prochem wand a much better solution would be the inter-changeable sliders. Whatever. Greenglides makes glides for EVERY wand. Just because another glide is available doesn't make it better. (Like last call at the bar.) :shock:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I keep bringing it up Bill. I did lose money. Not much in the end and I warned people and the rep you speak of discounted what I was saying bringing more to be ripped off. If they had thousands of customers as the rep you speak of stated and they folded that means thousands of carpet cleaners lost money. I don't think this is the thread for that but since you brought it up

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Man, it's a real mess. I feel bad for Scott. But I guess in the end, you got to choose if you want to work for a company that won't make things right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom