Getting to know Rob Allen

Mikey P

Administrator
-What led you to get into carpet cleaning?

-Which of your businesses (CCing, Pest Control, Supplies and T MF) has the least amount of head aches, the most profits, ease of getting and dealing with employees and will be easiest to sell some day?

-Please tell us about your techs. How many per truck, how they are paid, benefits, how long do they typically stay with you, type of training they receive, do they also work in the pest control biz when slow, how many are relatives, how do you keep them from side jobbing you and can they all afford to buy a home there in VA?

-What products and brands does your supply business offer?

-Who do you emulate in this industry and why?

-Start over from scratch with your CC biz, how would you go about it?

-Do you see yourself taking your Ride Along Program® further and moving into the Guru business someday?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey...if Rob posts here...i'll kiss yor ass on the courthouse steps an' give you an hour ta draw a crowd.......

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
admit it Marty...ya gots the gaaaaaaay........

g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en9i7pcRm4Ig]

Walt

Can someone explain the big deal with *** and the guys over there. I only casually been there (and didn't see anything I was interested it). But really what's the deal? Why the feud? And don't just say they're a bunch of ...... That doesn't answer anything.

Greenie

Walt, it's just bitter hatred, for whatever reason Rob decided about a year and a helf ago that he needed his own forum, maybe he saw dollar signs, maybe he just had an out of work son with grandbabies to feed, who knows....but it's a bit funny cause he used to have his nose up Mike's ass and was on this board all the time, who can forget the White Tragic episodes?

It is interesting to see his polarization, all things connected with Mikey are bad, wasn't all that long ago He asked to be a distributor for GG, funny how glides and 2.5 hose etc...are the devils tools these days, he'll have to account for his actions when he meets Jehovah.

edit:

I went over there this am, it's been ages since I was there, I forgot about this PM from Tre, I noticed it cause there is this huge movement in the Allen Camp about not liking glides and 2.5 hose etc....

Personally I don't care if you like teflon lips or glides, or don't, it's your body and your biz.

Is Hypocracy still a sin?

Give me a call sometime 757-268-1094.

I would love to interview you if you have the time?

Keep up the good work with the Glides, I use them on my TI wand every single day

Take care!

While were going down memory lane Greenie , I'm sure Mikey will love your private accessment of him :

I can't argue with you, Mike was hot and heavy out of the gates on the defensive, but as you and I both know, that is just Mike, I always tell him to chill and not view other boards as competition etc...but he'll always be that way. and....knowing that, I was surprised you didn't tell Mike of your boards intentions knowing how insecure he can be, like I said before everyone involved would have done better with more communication and cooperation, instead it came out as my board is better than your board.
Just for the record, as soon as I realized Mikey was goign off the deep end, I did my best to fill him in on who was behind your forum and to chill out it's not another Nick board....to his credit he did relax a bit and totally change his mindset. Then I noticed Tre was still in defensive mode and the bickering was gonna continue. At this point it's out of my hands, we're all adults, let's see if we can act like it.

Greenie's Truckmount Direct
925-452-7282 Biz

TruckmountDirect@Gmail.com

Only reason you were riding the fence is because *** was going to be your new hunting ground for sales , what a difference a little time and a divorce will do .

-What led you to get into carpet cleaning?

-Which of your businesses (CCing, Pest Control, Supplies and T MF) has the least amount of head aches, the most profits, ease of getting and dealing with employees and will be easiest to sell some day?

-Please tell us about your techs. How many per truck, how they are paid, benefits, how long do they typically stay with you, type of training they receive, do they also work in the pest control biz when slow, how many are relatives, how do you keep them from side jobbing you and can they all afford to buy a home there in VA?

-What products and brands does your supply business offer?

-Who do you emulate in this industry and why?

-Start over from scratch with your CC biz, how would you go about it?

-Do you see yourself taking your Ride Along Program® further and moving into the Guru business someday?

Lets cut to the chase , I have created *** to take the place of all the other boards. They are all lacking the genius required to create something lasting that can rise above the day in and day out childishness all the other boards are about. We have established a team of professionals that will advise and correct all the bad habits cleaners have learned over the years.

Yes , the Rob Allen Ride Along is the single greatest dvd that has been created to turn an average cleaner into the kind of greatness *** stands for. We in turn havealso created a line of superior chems , and now sell the best Truckmount forem the best Truck mount company out there , the El Diablo . Come over and checkit out at ***.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
After the last time I had to deal with your shitty way of dealing with criticism of one of your boys, I won't consider wasting my time on your board. Who expects to have a post changed to the point it doesn't resemble how it was originally written. At least here there is freedom of speech. I didn't have a problem with you until then.

BUSY BEE

Feeling like I'm in a time warp...... watching MTV in the 80's....and watching a "feud" between Axl Rose and the singer of Winger or Warrant. Was this for ratings?

Mikey P

Administrator
White-Magic rebuilder said:
While were going down memory lane Greenie , I'm sure Mikey will love your private accessment of him :

I can't argue with you, Mike was hot and heavy out of the gates on the defensive, but as you and I both know, that is just Mike, I always tell him to chill and not view other boards as competition etc...but he'll always be that way. and....knowing that, I was surprised you didn't tell Mike of your boards intentions knowing how insecure he can be, like I said before everyone involved would have done better with more communication and cooperation, instead it came out as my board is better than your board.
Just for the record, as soon as I realized Mikey was goign off the deep end, I did my best to fill him in on who was behind your forum and to chill out it's not another Nick board....to his credit he did relax a bit and totally change his mindset. Then I noticed Tre was still in defensive mode and the bickering was gonna continue. At this point it's out of my hands, we're all adults, let's see if we can act like it.

Greenie's Truckmount Direct
925-452-7282 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              925-452-7282      end_of_the_skype_highlighting Biz

TruckmountDirect@Gmail.com

Only reason you were riding the fence is because *** was going to be your new hunting ground for sales , what a difference a little time and a divorce will do .

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh my.

My feelings are actually hurt.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Yeah, that was a pretty vicious attack. Rob really knows how to drop the hammer when he has to.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
no.

Lisa Wagner calling me a Putz hurt my feelings.

WTF..... :!:

I take the girls to dinner.... :lol:

And come home to this "DousChe Bag"...on this BOARD.... :twisted:

Jeeeze ...."TAKE YOUR MED.s".... :shock:

Have you lost your MIND.... :?

Actually , we were all set to test and promote the Sapphire Brand TM's , but lets just say they weren't as helpful as the folks that make the baddest TM onthe Planet , the El Diablo.

Mikey P

Administrator
In other words, you got a free El Diablo.

If you were anymore transparent we'd have to call you Larry Cooper Jr.

So how long until you tell people that SFS was a waste of time and all that and more is covered in your Ride Along DVD?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom