Getting to know Steve Lawrence

Mikey P

Administrator
Steve, you have been on the Boards since the very early days yet most don't know much about you..

Lets change that.

How long have you been in the game?

At what point did you go multi truck?

At what age did your son succumb to the fact that he too will be a glorified janitor?

Does he have your passion?

Does he read the boards?

Could he run the biz completely if you were to...vanish?

If not what does he need to learn?

What are the 3 biggest challenges you face in your business?

What are the three most memorable mistakes you've made in your bushiness?

and the three biggest ways the boards have helped you over the years?

How could this board be better?

Based on your perceptions, who would you hire off this Board to clean for you"? Run your office? Clean your own home? and be stuck in an elevator with for 24 hours?

What items or services have you bought off of Board hype and were disappointed with?

You favorite movie, music group, candy treat, libation, main course and TV show?

and please post a picture of yourself if you can.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Steve Lawrence
Steve, you have been on the Boards since the very early days yet most don't know much about you..

Lets change that.

How long have you been in the game? Since 1973

At what point did you go multi truck? About 1985

At what age did your son succumb to the fact that he too will be a glorified janitor? LOL!

Does he have your passion? Absolutely!

Does he read the boards? not much I don't think

Could he run the biz completely if you were to...vanish? Probably

If not what does he need to learn? Von Schader Uph machine repair, general TM diagnosis and repair

What are the 3 biggest challenges you face in your business? oh I don't know

What are the three most memorable mistakes you've made in your bushiness? too painful to call up

and the three biggest ways the boards have helped you over the years? general info on every topic

How could this board be better? More participation and less lurking

Based on your perceptions, who would you hire off this Board to clean for you"? Nate Koets Run your office? ? Clean your own home? me and be stuck in an elevator with for 24 hours? not Marty

What items or services have you bought off of Board hype and were disappointed with? none

You favorite movie, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, music group The Dr. John Band , candy treat Pecan Turtles, libation Micro Brew IPA, main course too many to name and TV show The Daily Show ?

and please post a picture of yourself if you can.
haven't learned how to yet

Last edited by a moderator:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Been to Steves place in Michigan. He had a little Fallfest, (or was it Springfest?). I had just got my Genesis, so it had to be 2003-04. Just a bunch of cleaners hanging out in his big garage. Scott Rendall was there, other locals, and the one and only.......Ken Harris.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hey Steve,
Nice to meet ya !
Thank You for being here and sharing your knowledge with those willing to learn.

Chris Lee in Tn :biggrin:

harryhides

Name
Tony
I'm not so sure that really is Steve. I met a fellow many years ago at Connections wearing a Steve Lawrence badge but he didn't look at all like the pic above.
Anyway, nice to see that Steve finally found his way over here.
Cheers Tony

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
That is such a nice thing to have...a new baby in the family. Of course I have a soft spot for the babies right now..I have a 4 month old son.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom