Getting to know *** Torrey

And here I thought Marty was a MOOSliM all this time.

And isn't Mikey's wife a J-WITT?

Good gawd imagine being married to one of those when you are SATAN!

If Rob is accepted as a good representative of the J-Wit church, then I can't for the life of me figure out why Mikey hasn't joined. Comparatively speaking, Mikey would be a saint.

Mikey P

Administrator
Jimmy for a guy who plays the wife roll in his marriage I would think you'd be the last guy to comment on relationships..

I know a ton of JWs and 90% of them are very moral upstanding citizens.

How Rob has not been disfellowshipped by now is beyond me

Last edited:
1Kaday is posting over on *** quite regularly. He gives no great or new advice, but is an asset to the board non-the-less. Seems like a good guy. He would be an asset here. Torrey is a nice guy too, but I doubt he will be a regular poster here. His comfort level seems to rest at the same level as ***.

Why is Rob's faith vs. actions disconnect out of bounds? It wasn't with Josh.
No great or new advice but I'm an asset? Gee thanks....I guess

I see Torrey managed to escape the colonascapy I got...so far

When you say" modern scampoo techniques" What are they?

LOL..you got me there :clap:...there aren't any ..scampoo is as old as the hills

the pixie dust additive and running the cimex with VCT type pads is somewhat new
If you the com carpet is dirty, then use an OP machine with bonnets

..l.T.A.

LOL..you got me there :clap:...there aren't any ..scampoo is as old as the hills

the pixie dust additive and running the cimex with VCT type pads is somewhat new
If you the com carpet is dirty, then use an OP machine with bonnets

..l.T.A.
I use my cimex in combination with the VS on all commercial and some real nasty residentials.

interesting that the only other ***'r has that to say when all the MB'rs think he the bees knees..

I've been feeling guilty about the JW cracks I made in this thread..

I promised a few of them I would lay off Rob's affiliation and I sort of blew it.

sorry fellas.

what happened to 1Kaday?
I appreciate it mike.

Why do we give a rats a*s about some *** guy?

Shane came in with no big hoopla and is a regular contributor here. I feel Shane is as much an MB'er as any of us. :icon_cool:

Tron or Torry what ever goofy name he wants to use, just needs to settle in, if that what he wants to do.
My real name is Torrey Whitaker

My original screen name was Torrey W but i couldnt log in anymore with it for some reason so i started Tron which im known for at other times,

One thing i dont do is hide who i am. No agenda here.

Mikey P

Administrator
speaking of "Method Men"

at my letip meeting this week the regional president was making a visit..

He's a bit of a by the rules hard on so when it came my turn to do my commercial I welcomed him and asked him how many chapters he looks over

21 was his answer..
I then asked how many chapters had a carpet cleaner in them

hi said most..

"and have you noticed a common trait amongst them aside form the missing teefs and wandering eye?"

big laughs from the group and he got all red faced..

well they are all very successful is all I can think of was his reply..

I then went into my shpeal about how MOST cleaners learn one method when starting out and then spend the rest of their careers trying to tell every one why that method is best.

but we here at Conweiser offer ALL the know methods and will personally craft a cleaning method just for your unique situation after taking into consideration your fiber type, soil levels, members in the home, airflow, possible allergic reactions and so on and so forth....

So if you or your neighbor or family members have not been overjoyed with your past carpet cleaning experience..

they got the point..