Getting to know *** Torrey

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm curious as to why a *** moderator would want to spend time with us broke dick heathens...

So I have a few questions to ask Torrey.

-How long have you been in the cleaning business?

-How many jobs has your company completed this year so far?

-What methods do you offer?

-What is your favorite prespray?

-If *** has thirty thousand active members and 700+ posts per hour, why bother coming here?

-Do you believe that a Jehovah's Witness stands a pretty good chance of being eaten by a lion for lying on the internet?

-Do you prefer a slotted, hybrid or hole glide?

-What do you prefer, being the smartest guy at a party where everybody hangs on your every word, or being in a room full of people 144 thousand times smarter than you?

-Whats' the longest trip you've taken on your motorcycle?

-If we let you into the Rubber Room will you name your next child "Bawb"?

-If you could start your own carpet cleaning forum what would it be like?

Reactions: davendana

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Torrey is a good guy. I think he is just trying to round out his knowledge base. He has no hidden agenda or he wouldn't have logged in under his real name. He has achieved a good level of success at a young age.

Reactions: Torrey Express

Mikey P

Administrator
Good to hear yo opinion Bill.
Have you met him?

I just want to make sure he s not on one of Robs infamous kill and destroy missions here.

Rob has ran off so many moderators asking/forcing them to do his dirty work ( the Lisa Wagner incident was the epitome of his devilish behavior) that I hope the lad Is not being used.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Good to hear yo opinion Bill.
Have you met him?

I just want to make sure he s not on one of Robs infamous kill and destroy missions here.

Rob has ran off so many moderators asking/forcing them to do his dirty work ( the Lisa Wagner incident was the epitome of his devilish behavior) that I hope the lad Is not being used.

Yes he lives In Indianapolis ad I have quite a bit of contct with him. He and his wife attended SFS in Chicago this spring. He is a moderate on the *** board kind of like Chavez on Mikeys.

Not sure what the Lisa incident was. Maybe you could enlighten us.

Mikey P

Administrator
hopefully Torry can understand my paranoia after reading that.

and he really should talk to those other guys before getting to close to Rob.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I remember that thread. The whole time I was originally reading it, and even more so now, I thought it could just as easily been Mikey under a fake name as it could be one of Rob's doofus lackeys.

Both have been known for the same behavior.

As for Taco being Torrey ... that is incorrect. Torry has balls and will disagree with folks on occasion.

Taco is Todd The Cleaner.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I say anybody who hangs around Joey the PEE is a scumbag.

And pushes their " EATING FISH MARKETING" to get on the iicrc "GRAVY TRAIN" is of dubious character.

As far as REEKo....he's just a illegal immigrant who HAS TO agree with everyone so he doesn't get deported!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree! :shifty:

Jimmy you're Chief's fan aren't you? They are red just like your beloved Huskers, admit it, when you went to Arrowhead you were cheering for the Chief's. Looozzzer!

:twisted:

Name
Torrey Whitaker
I'm curious as to why a *** moderator would want to spend time with us broke dick heathens...

So I have a few questions to ask Torrey.

-How long have you been in the cleaning business?

Im the grandson to a lifelong carpet installer.
The son to a flooring installer turned flooring store owner.
And I have a disdain for installation as most of the men are drunks and drug abusers. The life litterslly killed my uncle, we found him dead on a roll of carpet.
So 5 years ago after the housing market crashed and I realized the joy ride of making great money in the building business was over I started this company. It's been an absolute blast and rewarding. But lots and lots of hard work.

-How many jobs has your company completed this year so far?

I'm not sure, I'll look at my quick books at home and be sure to report back to you...... I'd guess 350?

-What methods do you offer?

I prefer HwE with my CleanCo TM (much like a butler) or my new amtex. (very used little prowler I just bought off one of your members here here at MB actually)

I do encap with a cimex for commercial and I'd like to get a DriStar from JON-DON wink wink bill!!!

-What is your favorite prespray?

Man Idk.

I like *******, Grandslam well.
I just ordered a case of Flex w/citrus. I'll report back to you on that.
But I have dozens of presprays for different applications.

-If *** has thirty thousand active members and 700+ posts per hour, why bother coming here?

I have no idea what their stats are. I like to get to know everyone everywhere. I'm 28 and have only owned this business for about 5 years.
I'm hoping to learn from the long time veterans like yourself and all the members at all the boards.
That is if I'm allowed to. I hope I'm not intruding.

-Do you believe that a Jehovah's Witness stands a pretty good chance of being eaten by a lion for lying on the internet?

I have no reason to believe Lions, Tigers or bears are out to get me or you... Haha
I'll be sure to let you know if I ever hear of such things taking place LOL

-Do you prefer a slotted, hybrid or hole glide?
Hybrid for now. Just bought a new one and really really like it.

-What do you prefer, being the smartest guy at a party where everybody hangs on your every word, or being in a room full of people 144 thousand times smarter than you?

I've never been in an audience of that many people. But i do enjoy sharing the knowledge and experience I do have in this industry.
If I were to walk into a convention of spinal surgeons I'd probably be a lot quieter.....

-Whats' the longest trip you've taken on your motorcycle?

I've never rode a continuous ride of more than a while tank of gas.
I'm planning on trailing my Harley to gatlenburg soon. If love to ride all around there.
But the V-rod Muscle isn't setup well for the long hauls...

-If we let you into the Rubber Room will you name your next child "Bawb"?

What's "bawb"?...

-If you could start your own carpet cleaning forum what would it be like?

I couldn't dream of taking on that kind of responsibility. I can't finish my own website for freaking carpet cleaning much less have the time to make a forum.

I think you may think I'm in some sort of secret club.

Ask Bill Y. We eat lunch and talk in real life face to face often. I have no agenda.
*** and the Allen's have never given me a reason to be upset with them or question them.
If they do then oh we'll. I'll live.

I hope all of us as professionals can help each other grow and become better at what we do.

If you ever want to contact me in person feel free. My number is 317 313-1313.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys..

Reactions: Newman

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Welcome to the club Torrey- Mike's a little paranoid and more than a little consumed by that other board but he' a good guy and pretty darn smart underneath all his insults.

Name
Torrey Whitaker
Man, not exactly the fastest responders with the exception of ken..

Anyways I'll also add a few things.

I'm a father if two girls and have been married for 9 years this August. (yea that's right, 28 and married for 9...)

I had a better knowledge of flooring and it's composition before i started than most have after they end it. But I've never been in the full driver seat of business ownership till this so I'm learning a lot, and a lot that I'm learning is that I dont know as much as I think I know... O.o

What about you guys?
Fred
Ken
And Miney!?

Whats your story?
It's gotta be ten times longer and more interesting than mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Torrey Whitaker

Haha. So your the guy I've talked to on the phone!?

That's cool.

Hey next time give more than an hours heads up that my trucking guy can't come that day! Haha
Just messin. He didn't seem to care that he had to come back the next day.

Good to meet you in real life.... Err.. Well I guess I still havnt meet you. But either way good to see you.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Torrey is a good guy, be gentle with him..

unlike other places.....it can be a warn sunny day and if you said the sky was blue..some would want to fight with you over it just because of who you are and what you do..........he has nothing to worry about......just because he is a moderator on the other board he will still be treated like everyone else here.....and if for some reason it goes sideways...then it will probably be because he is here for the wrong reasons........

Name
I'm Rick James
unlike other places.....it can be a warn sunny day and if you said the sky was blue..some would want to fight with you over it just because of who you are and what you do..........he has nothing to worry about......just because he is a moderator on the other board he will still be treated like everyone else here.....and if for some reason it goes sideways...then it will probably be because he is here for the wrong reasons........

Yeah i don't think its going to go down the same road the Great KIpper (1KaDay) went down. Funny MB got a lot of shit for that, but some of the members over there are more ruthless than folks here.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Haha. So your the guy I've talked to on the phone!?

That's cool.

Hey next time give more than an hours heads up that my trucking guy can't come that day! Haha
Just messin. He didn't seem to care that he had to come back the next day.

Good to meet you in real life.... Err.. Well I guess I still havnt meet you. But either way good to see you.

LOL Yeah thats me. Sorry about the shipping confusion I was gone when that all happened.Company policy is "until the money is in the bank nothing leaves" I made the policy and they all have to follow it period. They don't get to make any judgement calls not even my wife. Makes it easier to blame it all on me. I got big shoulders I can handle it :)

P.S. I hope that thing works out for ya and if it doesnt part the thing out and you should make $6-800 off it. i'm just finding that our now after it sold...grrrrr

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom