Getting to know *** Torrey

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
When you say" modern scampoo techniques" What are they?

LOL..you got me there :clap:...there aren't any ..scampoo is as old as the hills

the pixie dust additive and running the cimex with VCT type pads is somewhat new
If you the com carpet is dirty, then use an OP machine with bonnets

..l.T.A.

F

FB7777

To Larry , any shampoo created after the release of Wheels of Fire (Cream) would qualify as ' modern scampoo'

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
LOL..you got me there :clap:...there aren't any ..scampoo is as old as the hills

the pixie dust additive and running the cimex with VCT type pads is somewhat new
If you the com carpet is dirty, then use an OP machine with bonnets

..l.T.A.
I use my cimex in combination with the VS on all commercial and some real nasty residentials.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You're too much of a method man Mardie, most of our commercial work we don't care what we use as long as it looks clean, dries fast and stays clean.

Name
Torrey Whitaker
interesting that the only other ***'r has that to say when all the MB'rs think he the bees knees..

I've been feeling guilty about the JW cracks I made in this thread..

I promised a few of them I would lay off Rob's affiliation and I sort of blew it.

sorry fellas.

what happened to 1Kaday?

I appreciate it mike.

Name
Torrey Whitaker
Why do we give a rats a*s about some *** guy?

Shane came in with no big hoopla and is a regular contributor here. I feel Shane is as much an MB'er as any of us. :icon_cool:

Tron or Torry what ever goofy name he wants to use, just needs to settle in, if that what he wants to do.

My real name is Torrey Whitaker

My original screen name was Torrey W but i couldnt log in anymore with it for some reason so i started Tron which im known for at other times,

One thing i dont do is hide who i am. No agenda here.

Mikey P

Administrator
speaking of "Method Men"

at my letip meeting this week the regional president was making a visit..

He's a bit of a by the rules hard on so when it came my turn to do my commercial I welcomed him and asked him how many chapters he looks over

21 was his answer..
I then asked how many chapters had a carpet cleaner in them

hi said most..

"and have you noticed a common trait amongst them aside form the missing teefs and wandering eye?"

big laughs from the group and he got all red faced..

well they are all very successful is all I can think of was his reply..

I then went into my shpeal about how MOST cleaners learn one method when starting out and then spend the rest of their careers trying to tell every one why that method is best.

but we here at Conweiser offer ALL the know methods and will personally craft a cleaning method just for your unique situation after taking into consideration your fiber type, soil levels, members in the home, airflow, possible allergic reactions and so on and so forth....

So if you or your neighbor or family members have not been overjoyed with your past carpet cleaning experience..

they got the point..

Name
Torrey Whitaker
Man I loved re reading this thread!

So funny to see the past from a new standpoint.

And so sad and enjoyable to click thanks to a ken snow comment today.

Like all things, a persons long term actions show their intent. How's everyone still hanging?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

FredC

Village Idiot
Indeed...I would toss your ass if it was up to me...........you f'n Rob/Tre doesn't land you in my good graces like it may for others.....

when I look at threads over there where embedded images have become ads for the litterbox it just makes me want to slap the shit out of you and your clique

View attachment 3657

Last edited:
Name
Torrey Whitaker
Indeed...I would toss your ass if it was up to me...........you f'n Rob/Tre doesn't land you in my good graces like it may for others.....

when I look at threads over there where embedded images have become ads for the litterbox it just makes me want to slap the shit out of you and your clique

Not sure what you mean by that.

I've talked to mike. (Even today actually) There's no problems here. But I can understand the defense, many people on the web are untrustworthy. I hope you don't view me that way. Keep up the hard work.

PS. Here's a pic I'd like to share.

55054122.jpg

Hey mike. Maybe you could use this (or crop to fit) for my avatar like we talked about earlier today.

Last edited by a moderator:

FredC

Village Idiot
Not sure what you mean by that.

I've talked to mike. (Even today actually) There's no problems here. But I can understand the defense, many people on the web are untrustworthy. I hope you don't view me that way. Keep up the hard work.

PS. Here's a pic I'd like to share.

I edited my post to show you exactly what I meant.

You did get the part about you being untrustworthy right. I do view you that way. Sorry to dash your hopes.

I talked to Mike today too...do we get some type of trophy or something? What is it you think that means?

Last edited:
Name
Torrey Whitaker
Fat rear tires are way out of style and were for posers to begin with.

I edited my post to show you exactly what I meant.

You did get the part about you being untrustworthy right. I do view you that way. Sorry to dash your hopes.

I talked to Mike today too...do we get some type of trophy or something? What is it you think that means?

Calm down silly, you may be overthinking this. All I'm saying is intentions aren't as sinister as I think your implying.. Woosaa man.

PS. The pic your referring to was from a post were the Keebler elfs banned everyone's logins and refused to delete any content. So the only alternative is to transfer where the pic points. If they are too dumb to delete it like asked... I'm not sure what that means about them..

PPS. Big custom fat tires are kinda out of style. This is not. This is a sweet new Vrod muscle and that's the factory tire. 240 I believe. But I think the pic makes it look bigger. I'll show ya a pick of it were it won best of show last year. And dang near stock. Thanks for the love though.. Ha

3ca92c5c.jpg

bf99ddae.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
Idgas when its from...........or what your "intentions" are...

what did Rob think they were smartass?

Mikey P

Administrator
Torrey, after our conversation I thought of one more question..

Do Kip and Fence currently clean carpet for a living?

I sort of get the feeling that they are using you and that cuddly Eyeball fella to warm up the crowd..

FredC

Village Idiot
LOL.............Eyeball is likely the dark horse.......from what I've seen

Name
Torrey Whitaker
Torrey, after our conversation I thought of one more question..

Do Kip and Fence currently clean carpet for a living?

I sort of get the feeling that they are using you and that cuddly Eyeball fella to warm up the crowd..

Kip would be happy to answer that I'm sure, but I can say that he doesn't work behind a wand now. I think he does have some equipment at his RV dealership that he has a guy use for their cleaning restoring rvs for sale and for cleaning the carpets at his clothing stores.
Jeremy has never been a cleaner, ever, and never has claimed to be. He's strictly business and marketing for about 9 cleaners/restorers/repairers. One of them is a smash success in growth in Phoenix for the last few years. Another is here in Indy and a real nice guy. I'm meeting up with him and his cleaning/repair clients this month actually in Vegas.
Pretty simple actually. And all of this is online. I'm guessing y'all havnt been outside here to read about it though. No biggie.

If it's a problematic to post, I will gladly refrain. Not trying to stir anything. Just saw this old thread and thought it was a fun trip down memory Lane. Ha

Mikey P

Administrator
I can understand why a fellow BB addict like yourself would want to have his own forum..
Rob gave you the keys to his car and you want to continue driving. I can appreciate that Torrey.

Why do you think Kip and Fence do?

and don't tell me it's all in the name of philanthropy.

What happens to FC when the perceived millions turns into hundreds having to be split 4 ways?

FredC

Village Idiot
nah...I need to conserve my unlimited minutes.............there is nothing you could say to me that would change my mind

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom