Getting to know *** Torrey

Name
Torrey Whitaker
I can understand why a fellow BB addict like yourself would want to have his own forum..
Rob gave you the keys to his car and you want to continue driving. I can appreciate that Torrey.

Why do you think Kip and Fence do?

and don't tell me it's all in the name of philanthropy.

What happens to FC when the perceived millions turns into hundreds having to be split 4 ways?

You mean there could be hundreds to be made! Hahaha that's like a thousand more than what I've made so far.

Speaking of which, didn't you say Fred no longer cleans? Soo what's the end game in administrating a forum for him if he's not cleaning?

Seriously, if this is a unhealthy exchange, I'm fine not having it. Not worried about any drama/wars. This thread was made to seek me out personally. Just checking in.

But as always I'm a open book.

Reactions: hogjowl

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I had never seen this thread before. I went back and read the whole thing, trying to discern specifically what Torrey did to incur Fred's wrath, but apparently without the secret decoder ring I don't quite comprehend.

However, it was worth it for this one post:

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/showth...w-***-Torrey&p=4175493&viewfull=1#post4175493

I think Mike should add to/ update it, but keep all the past entries too, some gone but not forgotten. I imagine there are quite a few new folks that don't fully appreciate the talent here on TWGCCF.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yeah, I too have forgotten about this thread. I haven't read all of it.

Often I am at a loss as to why certain individuals are ostracized from this board. Many times I see people with no outwardly apparent reasons being treated poorly. This is not to say this board is any different in that behavior. It exists all across the bulletin board world. The worst seems to be T-M-F, with MB running a close second.

As for Torrey, his "sin" seems to be the fact that he has started his own bulletin board that competes with this one, and he is "too young" to be a player in this industry.

Only time will tell if the cleaning world SHOULD take Torrey, Ross and Kip seriously, or not. In the interim, I find it to be common human courtesy to treat them well until we find out.

Reactions: Derek and dgardner

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
In the interim, I find it to be common human courtesy to treat them well until we find out.
You're really becoming a pussy in your old age. I'm sooo disappointed in you. :p

Fookem! Why should they get special treatment? :icon_twisted:

I treat everyone as I would like to be treated.....BUT remember I'll see you basturds at MF-10! :mad:

:biggrin:

Reactions: Mikey P

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I think most veterans can read this situation pretty clearly.
Torrey/Ross are a couple of naive mid-westerners being manipulated.

Didn't realize Kip was no longer in the industry, kinda weird to me he is still hanging around then.

Torrey, fence is not a consultant.... He builds websites for easy nichee services like carpet repair and then takes 20-40% of the revenue.
Sometimes i just want to shake some sense into these people.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sounds like Torrey is either too nice a guy to realize who his friends are or he's in bed with them. :eekk:

Either way I'd trade all three of them for Porkchop and .........a first round draft pick next year. :pig:

FredC

Village Idiot
I had never seen this thread before. I went back and read the whole thing, trying to discern specifically what Torrey did to incur Fred's wrath, but apparently without the secret decoder ring I don't quite comprehend.

Torrey did not receive Fred's wrath. I just expressed my opinion based on what I see/hear from that clique. You may be right about needing the decoder ring though.

Reactions: dgardner

Mikey P

Administrator
I think most veterans can read this situation pretty clearly.
Torrey/Ross are a couple of naive mid-westerners being manipulated.

Didn't realize Kip was no longer in the industry, kinda weird to me he is still hanging around then.

Torrey, fence is not a consultant.... He builds websites for easy nichee services like carpet repair and then takes 20-40% of the revenue.
Sometimes i just want to shake some sense into these people.

ding ding!

and Kip will come back with a "I'm just a giver" response.

You've seen that wife of his..

"Honey, are you coming to bed?"

Not now Shawna, I'm too busy "giving" on the internet...:oldrolleyes:

Torrey, just remember, I'm never wrong when it comes to calling this stuff.

Those two boys are all about monetizing. Which is perfectly fine, but be honest about it, otherwise you look like a real Rob when it all comes out in the wash.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
The whole thing is hilarious to me.

Everyone was accusing me of creating conspiracy theories about those dudes and then sure enough...
They dropped a bomb on rob, just like i always said.

Reactions: Mikey P
Back
Top Bottom