- Oct 6, 2006
- The High Chapperal
Thank you.I was hoping for more on the video. Just because I think that those CNC machines are really cool. This thread took a turn for the worst. too bad...
BTW the internal fit on the SS 14 is sick
It is too bad.Thank you.
It's too bad all these 1500 to 1800 swivel wands didn't take the same approach.
Wouldnt you think Rob or Joe would have paid attention?It is too bad.
They were all chasing the swivel. I love having a swivel. “If the sapphire could swivel or if the dev could have an internal fit.” The footprint of an internal fit vs. an external is impressive. I’m thinking the longer interface is better for choke point?Wouldnt you think Rob or Joe would have paid attention?
Yup.They were all chasing the swivel. I love having a swivel. “If the sapphire could swivel or if the dev could have an internal fit.” The footprint of an internal fit vs. an external is impressive. I’m thinking the longer interface is better for choke point?
It really is a shame that the devastator never made that transition. Logically it should have.
You are the man. Nodbody more passionate about glides. Been on this journey for pretty long time and you are the real deal. Thanks, thanks, thanks. Stay healthyThere you go again..
1. I dont have have the sort of brain that it takes to create a Green Glide. I dont built automatic transmissions or play musical instruments either
2. I DO have the sort of brain and experience and passion and commitment to tweak and perfect Greenies Glides far beyound Mr X's expectations. People who compare them all have noticed, and I've tweaked most by now. Ive also created quite a few new carpet and hard surface Glides. To call me just a salesman is disingenuous.
3. I have a great back up plan for when Mr X retires, or dies tomorrow in a car crash.
4. I don't have competition.
5. Your hatred is based on hearsay and as a friend, I would suggest you listen elswhere, too. Your ignorance doesnt look good to those who know.
6. It may take Tom 30 seconds to produce one glide, and from the looks and amounts of his cuts, you may be right, but mine take 12-15 minutes each, and I buy in bulk. On demand would be ridiculous, but I can imagine why you would think thats doable
7. Interesting isn't it.
I don’t mind being old, or the advance of time. I’m comfortable with today and my future.Dang it. Don’t give up so easy.