Give Aways

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Spotter Bottle. Of Course.

Please give me your opinion on the following items:

Dry erase board with pen that magnets to fridge

Pad of paper without sticky adhesive

Pad of sticky notes (medium size, bigger than the square sticky notes)

Grocery list (Maybe 4 or 5 inches by 9 or ten inches) with a magnet on the back.

Ceramic 12 oz coffee mug. (Won't even try to do a commuter mug, too many of them leak)

For insurance pros a 2 gig USB flash drive keychain

As a premium, a seperateable keychain with 2 or 3 rings on it so you can leave your car running in the winter when you run into the store.

A small package of 3 dog bones with your company logo on it.

A full color emory board, 2 sided (Special pruduct does not wear away your image as they file) Lasts aprox 1 year.

A white one sided emory board with with a 1 color logo/company info. No info on how long it lasts, but it is 22cents/unit as apposed to $2.00/unit

Chip Clips

Chip Clips with magnets so they may be used to hold letters and bills on the fridge

A nice Grey Beanie hat with your logo for the winter

Please, if you have pictures of your promos, post them. Let us know what works for you.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I have a hard time with giveaways, my wife and I go back and forth all the time. They just all seem stupid to me (from a customers prospective.) I can't think of any companies I do business with who's logo I would want on a trinket. But I could be wrong...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
spotter bottles in a no brainier....

Dry erase boards follow the spotter bottles...

Note pads are a big hit..

coffee mugs worked really great when I was pushing trying to get my foot in the door with some reality companies.....Had a bunch of mugs made up and filled then with candy and dropped a dozen off to different companies around town....

the chip clip thing...I could not tell you..have been tossing them out for a few years now ...but cant say I ever got a call from someone saying they were eating there Cheetos and the clip reminded them it was time to clean the carpet....

another one is the sun visors......But don't ask me the results yet..it is still new and I have no feed back.....
they ran $5.50 each pair...that included the visor and the printing....

I have seen a few here and there at a few stores....

Tundra1.jpg

Tundra2.jpg

IMO...branding it the best thing you could ever do for your company....It has beat out every post card ..flyer ..or anything else we have ever tossed out there over the years....

It is not cheap in some cases but 95% of the time it will always pay for itself ..sooner or later....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jim please post or pm me where you got the visors asap. I want to order a bunch for our CAD.

B&BGaryC said:
As a premium, a seperateable keychain with 2 or 3 rings on it so you can leave your car running in the winter when you run into the store.
Please, if you have pictures of your promos, post them. Let us know what works for you.
I wouldn't recommend that to your customers....I just read in the newspaper yesterday....that car thefts are really high here in Rochester, NY (really cold and lots of snow for a long time now)because people are leaving there cars running in the winter time...they said even if you have a second key and the car is locked that people are breaking the windows and stealing them....
unless you have an automatic starter(they have kill switch when put into gear) its not safe to leave your car running even if its locked...Don't want the custy cussin you cuz you gave them the idea to lock the car when they went in the store and there car gets stolen...
Out of the other ones, I really think the grocery list was good...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

I will have Tia dig out the paper work tomorrow and when I get in I will get you the info..........

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Sticky said:
B&BGaryC said:
I wouldn't recommend that to your customers....I just read in the newspaper yesterday....that car thefts are really high here in Rochester, NY (really cold and lots of snow for a long time now)because people are leaving there cars running in the winter time...they said even if you have a second key and the car is locked that people are breaking the windows and stealing them....
unless you have an automatic starter(they have kill switch when put into gear) its not safe to leave your car running even if its locked...Don't want the custy cussin you cuz you gave them the idea to lock the car when they went in the store and there car gets stolen...
Out of the other ones, I really think the grocery list was good...

I don't intend on giving them the idea of how to use it. Just how it works. For that specific reason. However, car theft isn't bad here. Most service companies never lock their vehicles or take the keys out of the ignition. Every now and again somebody will play a trick by moving somebody else's van.

I didn't even have a key to the front door of my house for the first year I lived here.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Jim Martin said:
[quote="John Olson":f187bjrf]Jim please post or pm me where you got the visors asap. I want to order a bunch for our CAD.

I will have Tia dig out the paper work tomorrow and when I get in I will get you the info..........[/quote:f187bjrf]

Please include that along with your info on how to get the dry-erase boards.

In fact, whenever you get a branding brainwave I think you oughta show it off for the benefit of the class. You have a knack for that sort of thing.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Ron Werner said:
I've never bought them yet, but Swipe Guards, those plastic card holders that protect the magnetic strip on your bank/credit cards. About a buck or two each. I had one for over 10 yrs, till I lost it. That's another story.
http://www.4imprint.ca/Swipe-Guard/exec ... AC2332.htm
I just checked, much cheaper than I thought

I don't get it. Is this for protecting your card if it's loose in your pocket or in a woman's purse? Do they fit in the wallet? I've never had a card "wear out".

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Your card fits into a a slot, then folds into the backing. You leave it in the protector when you pass it to be swiped and just fold the card out, swipe, then clip it back in. It protects the magnetic strip. I've had a couple cards that needed to be replaced because the magnetic strip got damaged.
You put your logo/name on one side.

Its too bad they don't have a decent pic of it.
look at this pic:
http://www.tnmpromo.com/details.asp?product_ID=8846

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
dealtimeman said:
I will be trying both of those great ideas and see how they work. Jim when you orderd them was there a minimum?

To be honest I really don't remember....we do so much ordering of different things it is hard to keep track....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

Sun shades........

Custom Design Marketing

11417 124th avenue NE
Suite 201
Kirkland ,WA 98033

Phone 1-425-867-2333
Fax 1-425 867-2440

http://www.customdesignmkt.com

they have all kinds of cool stuff

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I like the dry erase board idea

I also like my logo on letter openers. Have one from another company and it's been here for a couple of years.

Put your logo on something they will use every day.

How about a staple remover...or a stapler?

Small calculater

Post it note holder...refilable

The note pad thing is good...although it runs out.

Mouse pads are good

Letter holders? Not as good

Business Card holders? Maybe

Gary put his logo on some condoms because he never uses those...they will just stay in his wallet.

How about paper clip holders?

Pens are good...but they run out..and if they are crappy pens?

How about drink coasters? Oh, that might be something to give to a restaurant or something.

Back in the day, bottle openers maybe

How about waste paper baskets?

Can you tell I am looking aroun my office?

Is anyone reading this?

Have I typed too much?

This is like one of those long ass Mikey posts huh?

Echoooooo.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I'll have my face printed up on some condoms and give them to you.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We give these pot scrapers out at Home Shows. They go over real well with those that cook a lot. The same scrapers are sold by several high end cookware companies like Pampered Chef.

We buy them for around .67 a piece.

potscraper.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom