Give me your opinion please.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I am considering branching off my cc/restoration side of my company and starting a stand alone company instaed of running like a division of my current company. My biz right now is about 60%janitorial and 40% cc and restoration. The thing is that I am designing or tyring to design some marketing for my company including the wraps for my trucks and my company name doesn't have much zip to it. Up to now my 99% of my sales are based on varius contract spanning the janitorial to mantenance to cc/ restoration so I will not be hurting my current company. My question or dilemma is wether I should stay with LCS CLeaning Concepts or change to something that has more marketable zip to it?

M

Mr. P

I would keep your name. I'll bet people know it by now. If you want to change anything change or get a logo that pops. that's what I did. It worked for me. People look at my truck and get a kick out of the logo.
Nick :lol:

Greenie

ouch....hopefully not much military in your area, Non-Judicial Punishment was a very negative 3 letter acronyme.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom