Give me your recommendation,please...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Hydramaster makes a Promaster specific shelf that will clear the wheel well. Thats what I use.

https://hydramaster.com/product/three-tier-shelf-high-profile-vans/
Needs to be longer and wider than that. I am thinking 10 feet long as rugs longer than that will probably be placed on the floor. Be nice to keep your smaller rugs organized and easy to locate and reach when making deliveries. I only deliver 5-10 rugs at a time but you bigger guys must be doing a lot more.

Reactions: Joe Appleby

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
It looks great Joe, and between your friend's fleet and Brian's I think our next errand runner will be one of these.

f7cfb6df-361c-4edf-8798-0b9b3b13d168-jpeg.85294

No need for a back-up alarm with that comin' at ya...​

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
No shelves. Do you have them and could you post a pic?
I'm interested in that as well. We put 24" deep shelves in one of our trucks, they lasted for almost a two months before we took them back out for being in the way more than being helpful. Next I tried hinged fold-down shelves that were never used; seemed like guys would rather stumble over the pile.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'm interested in that as well. We put 24" deep shelves in one of our trucks, they lasted for almost a two months before we took them back out for being in the way more than being helpful. Next I tried hinged fold-down shelves that were never used; seemed like guys would rather stumble over the pile.
I was thinking more like 18 inches on either side. Really only going to use them for smaller rugs. Large rugs go in the middle in-between the shelves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom