Giving Thanks.

Mikey P

Administrator
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

I feel like thanking some folks who have gone way out of their ways to support this Board and make it a better place.

Thank you Jim Pemberton for doing the right thing and not succumbing to those jealous of MB.

Thank you Bill Bruders for seeing the true value in a open format forum for cleaners and being willing to take some lumps and bruises to make sure this industry has an honest voice and a place to party down like it's 1999.

Thank you Lisa, Tony, Chavez and meAt for keeping me on track and focused on what we really have here.

Thank you John Lababera for doing the right thing, regardless of the cost.

Thank you Bob Foster for all the BS secretarial work you do. The members here don't realize how much you do to make this place what it is.

Thank you Rob and Tre Allen for giving the misfit toys a place to post.

Thank you Shawn Forstythe for being the beautiful person that you are. and helping out so much..

Thank you Terje Brevik for being a worthy opponent in the Board's biggest Ahole contest and for sniffing out real rats in our industry.

Thank you Marty for making it far too easy to appear smart in print compared to you.

Thank you Cermac's for all the hard thankless work.

Thank you John Middleton for being such a great Moderator here.

Thank you Les Jones for being a great friend to me and this industry.

Thank you Jon Don for keeping an open mind and paying the Twins to be here.

Thank you Jim Martin for taking over as Vortex Customer Support.

Thank you Ken Snow and Greg Cole for playing with us low life owner ops.

Thanks to all the Librarians for the endless clicking and deleting.

Thank you Freddy, Danny, Eckman, Chuck, Vawter, Chris and Jimmy the gimp for being real friends and great MBr's

and thanks to each and every active member here that help to make this the world's greatest carpet cleaning forum.

Now all of you send Paula some flowers for black Friday.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Xtreme Carpet Cleaning being ranked in the top 3 in the top 25 is a reason for thanks. thanks guys

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Mikey even though I am not on your list of people that helped out here . I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Also thank you for a great board. i must say my favorite cleaning board.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Thanks Mikey . I dont blame no one . I do more new work than repair work. I can always give the right advice of what to do . I am always happy to help my friends here as always ,No Problem. Thanks Again. :D

harryhides

Name
Tony
Classic Mikey speech and you're very welcome - this ride has barely begun.

The Tool Box Room was a great success with the highest percentage of first class, high quality Threads to be found anywhere in the BB world.
With special thanks to those of you that made it what it was - you know who you are.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
I hope you choke on your tofu and bean sprouts tomorrow! :twisted:
100_0195.jpg

Name
Ron lippold
its a great place we have here Mikey. No i couldnt be done with ouit you but yes it takes us all. Happy Thanks Giving everyone.. be careful out there

ascrubabove

Many Thanks:

Thanks to this board and what I have learned from its members.
Thanks for my biz doing well this year (doubled last years numbers)
Thanks for letting me get out of bed this morning without falling down (last six days with virtigo, couldn't even watch the tv without puking)
Thanks for the emploies who ran my van while I was down (no custy complaints so they must have done a good job)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i would lik ta thank everyone here for working so hard and payin' their taxes.......and the President fo my free Obama house..but most of all...the MB'ers that post in the chad room that gives me an air of superiority.....

you KNOW who you are!!!!

Bob Foster

Thanks to everyone who posts here for making this place so educational and entertaining.

Special thanks to you Mike for giving up other things to put up with all of us.

F

FB7777

A big thank you to you Mike for our friendship and everything you do for this board.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
I am thankful I have meet some great people here who really are here to help others
and because of this board I bought a TNT from Les, a great choice.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.....

John Watson

Hey big guy, Heard the local health food co-op has Turkey flavered Tofooo and for exta they can put a bone or two in it for you!!!!

Helen and I send our best to Paula, You can KMA!!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thank you Mike, I've been lucky to be a part of it all.

You've built something great here, lots of good people that I feel fortunate to be associated with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom