Glad I put the lights in

Bob Foster

Did a rare water damage extraction job last night. The extra work putting good working lights in the truck was worth it.

Please excuse the poor picture quality coming off my phone.

atnight.jpg

atnight2.jpg

Bob Foster

Let's see you walk up your side steps and stand straight up without ducking, choose your tools and chemicals and then turn to your sink with running hot water and mix your pre-spray? :lol:

Bob Foster

No kidding. What a gong show.

The noise from my truck brought out the trailer park drunken idiot. This moron sloshed across two rooms of totally soaked carpet in his neighbors house and with his best slurred English ordered me to "Shut that f'n thing down, RIGHT NOW!" (10:30PM). The guy was seriously in my face too. I told him to get the hell out and marshaled him to the door.

It was funny as hell when he stumbled on the hose on the way out and landed square on his ass. "Did you see that - HE PUSHED ME! I'm phoning the cops!" I said good go right ahead and continued to work for another hour or so. No cops showed up.

Trailer park on a Indian reserve (reservation).

I didn't think it was possible for someone to be so stupid and selfish even when they're drunk.

I forgot to say the owner phoned the job into me but she was drunk too and by the time I got there she was passed out and had gone to bed. Her sixteen year old daughter and boyfriend had to help me move stuff.

The term trailer trash would definitely apply here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom