Glided swivel stair tool

FastEddie

I bought a GG Hybrid for my swivel stair tool and after about a month of trying it out, using it everyday, I should say get one. I can breeze thru stair cases without breaking a sweat. On nasty trashed stairs I bust out my RV swinger and then finish the nose and risers with the GG swivel tool. Great results in around 10 min for the flight with dry times around an hour or less.

Forward strokes are effortless and now you can suck up any drips or overspray off even the nicest hardwood floors with out any worries of damage.

All these great tools and accessories make work so much easier. I feel sorry for the glide-less cleaners that don't get any info off these boards and are clue-less.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
I got a GG hybrid for my 6" stair tool & its one of the best purchases I have made, I had lower back surgery about 5 years ago & prior to the glide cleaning stairs was a killer on my back.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have one and for the world can't figure WHY its so hard for you guys to push and pull it.

Limp wristed?

FastEddie

Jimmy,

I also thought the exact same thing, but until you experience it, it's just that much easier. Also, teflon doesn't scratch floors like SS can.

Doesn't hurt to try it free for 30 days, you won't be sorry.

By the way, how many HG's are you running that PTO at? Is it Kunkled or Bayco'd, that makes a world of difference in how hard it is to push a tool.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
So how much suck do I need with a 56 roots and 75 feet of hose so that I need glides for my stairtool thats already easy to push and pull?

FastEddie

I hear ya, thats a big daddy blower alright, dry times would probably be the same, but it would still be a world of difference pushing and pulling with the glide, less sweat, and the ability not to scratch any surface.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom