Glided Ti Wand verses Greenhorn

Farenheit251

I realize that dollar to dollar the Greenhorn wins. But I saw a new Ti at my distributors and what a lightweight and solid tool. At $1295 unglided it is pricey but still alot less than rotary jet tools I used before glides and high flow.
One thing I liked is the Ti seemed to be about 4 inches longer and I have a bad habbit of arm wanding(thanks Greenie) later in the day and was hoping the 4 inches would keep from from stretching my back that little bit that always gets me.
Who has tried both and what did you like about one over the other?
How much is the Green Ti wand?

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Just got my new Ti wand last week, it only feels like it weighs a couple pounds. i love it . Ipaid 1295

Tony Dees

I own both, and love both. My technician is drawn to the new equipment even though they are only 4 months apart from purchase, he likes the Greenhorn, both have advantages. Length means nothing to me.

The Ti has a lower profile head, better for getting around and under bedroom furniture. They say it is lighter than the Greenhorn, BS, not after you've been pulling it all day.

The Greenhorn is way nicer to use, doesn't have near as much draw to the carpet(doesn't suck down as hard). Really glides much easier.

If you have the truck with the heat and flow either one will do. The next truck will have 2 Greenhorns aboard instead of one of each.

Tony Dees

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Have you tried the 14 and 16 inch POS castex wands?

Farenheit251

I'd like to try a Castex, but I do alot of vacants and restaurants. I'm all about flowing and recovering as much superheated water as quickly as possible so a 2" tube is a must. I do thank you for the tip on the Powerburst. It has been great for me.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
One advantage the CMP wand has, is much better jet spacing.

The Titantium has too much space between the two middle jets.

We sell both of them.

Larry Cobb

Name
Bill Soukoreff
We have both on the truck and the loser gets to use the tit which is glided and retrofitted with Greenies jet extenders. I like the added weight on a glides wand. I also agree with Larry on the jet spacing on the Tit. I love how the middle jet is right in the center on the 5 jet greenhorn.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
John;

It is very similar. A 2" tube with a GunJet valve instead of a light-touch.

Angled 4 or 5 hi-flow jets with check valves.

Larry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom