GLIDEWARS,THE NEVER ENDING BATTLE....THE TIDE TURNS

Name
John LaBarbera
We got a new episode in the GLIDEWARS saga. And it's some good news. My attorney let me know today that the claims of the #2 patent of chemdry are being questioned as they relate to the prior art (previous existing patents) by the USPTO. chemdry has got to hate this latest development. Both of their patents are before the USPTO and so far they agree with us (which includes the rest of the industry) that their patent claims lack validity.

Ryan

Its about time those bureaucratic paper pushers realized you were in the right!!

Thanks for fighting this fight John! If there's one thing that I wouldn't want to clean without it would be a glide!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
To bad you can't sue chem who when you win this case for all of your legal fees! So go ahead and send me one of those banana glides, will you? Just sneak it out:) Just joking BTW

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
clapp.gif

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
The favorable results thus far in the USPTO help my case as well.

It is not a done deal yet, but it's looking good.

Take care,
Lisa

Dolly

John, thank you is not enough to express what I and others feel for what you have been put through over this issue.
Knowing how ruthless these people are personnally you are a hero.....Lisa too.....Jeff and Rita Ebberts
so many of us that have felt the injustice of Chem-Dry.

How thankful I am to have a glide to use in my daily work. With the back pain and fibermyalgia I deal with
everyday and some days it is excrutiating, I would NEVER be able to do my work without one.

I am thankful every day I have that at the end of my wand......You have no idea how much payer is said
over you and your company over this issue. There is on my part I can assure you. How can I forget everytime
I hook up my wand to my water hose to clean but think about MYTEE, Greenglides, and LISA.......

Take care John you and your beloved company. May God continue to bless it in mighty ways .........

steve g

Name
steve garrett
so what does this mean, essentially you are saying they are reviewing the claims but haven't made a determination if I read it right, basically what is new now and when will we know the final say in all this??

Name
John LaBarbera
steve g said:
so what does this mean, essentially you are saying they are reviewing the claims but haven't made a determination if I read it right, basically what is new now and when will we know the final say in all this??

Good question, Steve.

The way I understand it is that when a questions or challenge to an existing patent is raised and submitted to the USPTO for reexamination the USPTO can agree or decline after they look at the issues. They then send a letter to the interested parties telling us what their intentions are. In both cases regarding the 2 patents in question they see the issues and agree that the prior art teaches what chemdry patent says they were the first to teach (not so, but that's what they say) They (the USPTO) is now in the process of making their final determination, and that is what we are looking for. How long that takes, I don't know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom