Global warming SUCKS... I'm freezing my butt off!

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Who knew God would punish Al Gore with all of this colder weather just to mock his arrogance. (God has the best sense of humor....)

So... this IS the coldest fall into winter that we've had here in San Diego for as long as I can remember. High 20's at night here - which is about 20 degrees colder than usual.

Is it colder everywhere else - or are some of you guys having the opposite effect?

What's great is that it's been rainier for a couple years now, so our every 7 years SEVERE drought has not happened, and we may not have one of those burn-the-whole-city-down wildfires for awhile. Even though it really boosts business - I'd rather not have thousands of homes lost just to make a big surge in rug cleaning. I don't want business that bad...

Brrrrr....
Lisa

L

llong

Ok-feel free to choose-cold with no snow- or snow with 32 degrees. We just broke all the snow records for the last 100 years for November. Yippee!!!!! Hand me that shovel!!!!! And bring over about 50 more bags of that DE-ICER!!!!!!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Been in the 70's during the day but that's supposed to change.

I don't mind cold weather unless I have to work in it.

It does feel colder after losing some weight.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I just got back from a long walk in the winter woods

About 2" of snow here.

I like it, but that's just one of a million things about me that most other people think is bizarre about me!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
5-9 inches on the ground after yesterdays snow fall... Not a bad little time to make some money on the side. Had all my accounts serviced (plowed) in 2 hours.. And got to enjoy winter's beauty a little.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Brian R AKA Corky said:
Been in the 70's during the day but that's supposed to change.

I'll help you lose 40 pounds of ugly fat.

CUT OFF YOUR HEAD

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Willy P said:
[quote="Brian R AKA Corky":2bnrx82s]Been in the 70's during the day but that's supposed to change.

CUT OFF YOUR HEAD[/quote:2bnrx82s]

10 pounds at best...you know I have no brains

Don't you pay attention :?: :?: :|

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
wimps!! high of 20 degrees here today!! Last night's low was 4 above!! :mrgreen:

Name
Steve Lawrence
Yes, climate is different than weather.

This may be the hottest year on record:

July 15, 2010, 1:56 PM
A Warm Year So Far
By THE NEW YORK TIMES
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that last month was the warmest June on record. What’s more, average global temperatures from April to June and from January to June were the highest ever recorded in those time periods.

(The record numbers refer to the earth’s average combined land and ocean surface temperatures.)

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Brian R AKA Corky said:
[quote="Willy P":2v2ddt4b][quote="Brian R AKA Corky":2v2ddt4b]Been in the 70's during the day but that's supposed to change.

CUT OFF YOUR HEAD[/quote:2v2ddt4b]

10 pounds at best...you know I have no brains

Don't you pay attention :?: :?: :|[/quote:2v2ddt4b]

It's all bone.

gary mackay

Was camping over thanksgiving here in San Diego & border patrol told me the illegal mexicans are coming in at much lower numbers due to the extreme cold. The State & Libs put out water stations for the fu&k sticks in the hot summer so they can make their way to the DMV (dept. of mexican voting) for ID cards. The problem is they ain't putting out nescafe & blankets in the winter.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Obama was here in N.C. this week at a local community college and in his speech he mentioned that he came down here to get away from the cold and was surprised by all the snow. HELLOOOOO! The global warming hoax was exposed months ago!

Heck it was in the 20's in Tampa this morning. We may be paying more for oranges soon.

harryhides

Name
Tony
At what time in the history of mankind has warmer whether NOT been welcomed.
Most of the great disasters of mankind (like the dark ages ) coincided with COLDER weather.

Nice to see all of the climate-gaters all going off in big jets to a warm place like Cancun to make their points.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom