GM warranty services

steve_64

anyone familiar with them?

i just talked with them about cleaning a mattress for someone. they emailed me the info and ive already made contact.

my concern is getting paid. i dont have a paypal nor do i accept credit cards so they said they will mail the check.

im also starting to think i need to start a website and actually advertise again. lol it amazes me how people still find me. i can just imagine how busy id be if i actually tried to find work. :rockon:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
Never heard of GM being involved in this sort of stuff.

Steve, dude, brother..
No internet presence, no credit cards?

Just as a frame of reference, well over 500 jobs found us online last year and we processed 60k via cards.
Food for thought..

steve_64

i know mike i know lol.

ive been milking things due to some circumstances i got myself into. just been trying to stay alive till i get my license back lol. its been a rough 5 or so years.
just talked to someone yesterday about a webpage and mobile site. another person about credit cards too.
i really need to turn things around and florida is what i am probably needing right now to get my head back into the business.
going to work on my license soon too.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

steve_64

ok i just booked the job and she adding carpet cleaning too.
of course she mentioned her friends and neighbors as referals if she likes the work lol.
she also said she has been looking for a good carpet cleaner and told me of a couple she has used but wasnt real impressed with.
ill see how it goes and try and report back.

F

FB7777

I'm assuming you mean 3M warranty service

Did work for them back in the 90s but I got too pricey for them , so they just started sending me on the problem calls they couldn't resolve with the $60 service call guys they were using

They'll pay you, back then it was 30-45 days

steve_64

fred, its GM warranty services. i have the invoice in my hand. i think its an extended warranty plan. i may have even done work for them in the past now that ive been thinking about it.

she has been waiting 3 months for them to take care of it she said. its a dog urine stain that soaked through the bedding. should be pretty easy.

steve_64

the customer bought a mattress cover that was suppose to protect the mattress. the dog pee soaked through and she wasnt giving up until she got it cleaned or a new mattress.
cleaned some carpet for her also. she just had it cleaned a couple months ago but it looked like crap. she will be a great cheerleader! i think.
invoice is sent, along with pictures and explanation of work performed.

fingers crossed.

she also got a new mattress cover already. the accident happened three months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom