Go Figure?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
This weeks highs have hovered around 0 degrees F and the phones are stilling ringing. I actually have a pretty good week coming up and have been out 3 days this week. Winter business is generally very slow unless you have a heat wave. Anyone else?, in the cold belt.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
We are having a cold front here and I'm still busy. It's supposed to get as cold 61 tonight with high of only 75. Burrrr. Get out the winter coats.

Gene

Able 1

Name
Keith
6 jobs today at zero(thank god one canceled). Vac hose froze twice today on A 150' Run 125' outside.. sucked!! My sliding door keeps freezing shut, big pita!! I'm sick of it already.. I'm moving to Mexico.

Chris A

Name
Chris
It's been pretty cold this week, lows below 0, highs in the low teens, had a pretty good week last week but only 5 on for next week as of this moment, I'm sure it will fill in with something.

Chris A

Name
Chris
[QUOTE="Able 1]My sliding door keeps freezing shut, big pita!! I'm sick of it already.. I'm moving to Mexico.[/QUOTE]

That was the thing I hated most about sliders. Although my swing doors are loose as shit after 6 years of heavy use

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
6 jobs today at zero(thank god one canceled). Vac hose froze twice today on A 150' Run 125' outside.. sucked!! My sliding door keeps freezing shut, big pita!! I'm sick of it already.. I'm moving to Mexico.

I can't think of a time we have ever had a sliding door freeze up.

We run Butlers, but trying to recall even from the days of slide ins having this situation.

We do have heated shops so maybe being inside each night dries things out a bit, But would think with Keith in Wisconsin, he must have a shop of some nature too.

Just curious what could be causing it and of course see if there is a solution to make life better for those it does happen.

F

FB7777

Sounds like a water leak or condensation with the slider closed that is forming ice on the rails or the sliding mechanism

Grease the heck out of them and it should slide easily

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom