Goals/Plans for 2010

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
What are your goals for this year ? What are you going to be doing different from years previous ?

Considering all the information and various vendors, has the board perked your interest into trying something new ?

SFS, Service Monster, Full Circle, a Website ?

bonesheal

This year I've added Service Monster, Tile & Grout, and made web advertising my top priority. I'm about to send off my first direct mail campaign. I'm going to implement a carpet maintenance program.

Chris A

Name
Chris
nothing from the board so to speak, but more networking, both on my side of the biz and my wifes.

Ryan

Chris Adkins said:
nothing from the board so to speak, but more networking, both on my side of the biz and my wifes.

:shock: :shock: You have more then one?

Bjorn

well I'm going to add Service Monster Full circle Howard Parterges Inner circle become a joe Polish Platinum coaching club member and Rug Secrets. Not to forget about John Braun hit man marketing and Competition free marketing by Steve Marsh

plan on going to the following events Super rich-cleaners conference howards round table

jimn

To go after all of you Vortex/Aerotech guys with the new Genesis diesel DXT.. :p

DXTcompletepicture.jpg

It is a win/win situation for all of us! Get rid of the old "PTO" unit (keep the truck) and go for a slide unit in that has similar (if not more) power.. for less money AND keep your current waste tank (and some other stuff)....

Ok, Ok, I will get alot of flack for this BUT I am right, mark my words... shiteatinggrin

Odin said:
well I'm going to add Service Monster Full circle Howard Parterges Inner circle become a joe Polish Platinum coaching club member and Rug Secrets. Not to forget about John Braun hit man marketing and Competition free marketing by Steve Marsh

plan on going to the following events Super rich-cleaners conference howards round table

I did hear through the grape vine that Service Monster is "the best" with regards to one of the best programs you can get to retain and keep customers.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
How does that fit in an extended van? Is there an apo? Good for 20 years.

Thanks Jim on the Peterson parts. The heads a match, everythings what I NEEDED @ MORE. :D

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
not changing nothing...I am going to just cruse threw 2010 and into 2011.........

Name
I'm Rick James
The thing i am most excited about is building my own TM and the rest is usual growth goals for a business.

Lonny

Supportive Member
Restart my business. I will be actually finishing the year out in cleaning, rather than playing "move-about".

jimn

Erik said:
How does that fit in an extended van? Is there an apo? Good for 20 years.

Thanks Jim on the Peterson parts. The heads a match, everythings what I NEEDED @ MORE. :D

Glad I could help Erik! The DXT is slightly smaller than the ZXT, we would need a smaller waste tank to fit in a regular van due to the height of it but no big deal. We have done it numerous times. 20 years? hmm, no comment on this one. If it was mine, yes 20+ years.. shiteatinggrin

Chris Adkins said:
jimn said:
To go after all of you Vortex/Aerotech guys with the new Genesis diesel DXT.. :p

DXTcompletepicture.jpg

I think that machine needs WAY more Quick connects!

Thanks for busting my chops Chris. Actually there are 2 for "hot-out", 1 for "warm out" AND 1 more for "cold-out". We did this so one person can clean upholstery at lower temps while another person can clean carpets at full temps.

I can put more on if you feel you like the shiny stainless look.. :p

brent said:
The thing i am most excited about is building my own TM and the rest is usual growth goals for a business.

Hey Brent, Let me build one for you and you can focus on building your business. Let me know your parimeters and at the very least, I can help..

Chris A

Name
Chris
jimn said:
Thanks for busting my chops Chris. Actually there are 2 for "hot-out", 1 for "warm out" AND 1 more for "cold-out". We did this so one person can clean upholstery at lower temps while another person can clean carpets at full temps.

What about the other 4? Are the males with valves the solution outs, or the ss females? Either way, it's a sexy machine, with or without all the stainless!

jimn

Chris Adkins said:
jimn said:

What about the other 4? Are the males with valves the solution outs, or the ss females? Either way, it's a sexy machine, with or without all the stainless!

Thare are only 5 on the unit. The lower one is a 3/8" QC for water in and I forgot to mention that. If you are refering to the other brass parts below the curved DXT panel, they are ball valves for oil drains on the engine pump and blower.

Name
I'm Rick James
Hey Brent, Let me build one for you and you can focus on building your business. Let me know your parimeters and at the very least, I can help..

Thanks but building a TM is more of a hobby than a burden. I have a very simple HM TM with a propane heater. I am just going to transfer the egine, blower and pump to a new frame and leave it the same except for a few changes. I already got a place that will do the welding and coating for the frame, just waiting for the right time to make the switch.

I dont know about you guys but I am very excited to do it. Just going to keep it simple. I may take you up on the offer for advice.

Name
I'm Rick James
The coupler is ok I bought a new coupler half the price of HM. Its pretty soild.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I'd want shutoff valves behind each of those couplers. I also have shutoff at the working end of each section of solution hose. Makes switching things easier, and easier to shut off in an emergency.

Nice unit Jim, the wave of the future is diesel.

Name
I'm Rick James
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
But are you sure it will be aligned correctly ?

The engine blower and pump are bolted to a removable plate that is bolted to the frame. I am going to use that plate on the new frame. Its not being built from scratch. In a couple of weeks I will post pics of my current TM and you can see how simple it is. The engine can be removed in about 15 minutes, the pump in about 10.

Im sure there are quite a few guys out there that have always wanted to build there own.

jimn

brent said:
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
But are you sure it will be aligned correctly ?

The engine blower and pump are bolted to a removable plate that is bolted to the frame. I am going to use that plate on the new frame. Its not being built from scratch. In a couple of weeks I will post pics of my current TM and you can see how simple it is. The engine can be removed in about 15 minutes, the pump in about 10.

Im sure there are quite a few guys out there that have always wanted to build there own.

Hey Brent, Get rid of the coupler. It will be a problem if the alignment is not absolutely 100% perfect. Send me some photos and I would be happy to provide you with some "constructive critism" on how to set it up to be belt driven. We have revised a few other units here and it may be easier that you think.

My e-mail is napej@powercleanind.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom