Going From 1/2 A Job A Day To Two Jobs In One Day

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Next Friday I have two jobs booked. Any pointers I need to accomplish this. I think I can pull this off

Golden Boy

Jimbo

Pack a lunch...take water along...hydrate or die.

Oh yeah...a few MilkBONE dog biscuits for their dogs.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Waldo,
Your going the wrong direction. With my marketing for pennies a day I went from 16 employees and 7 trucks down to me. I wasted my time making millions a year until I realized money didn't make me happy.

I prefer to roll in a 20 yr old van with a porty in it that I call an electro truckmount. My marketing system on how to cut all your overhead and business and make pennies by investing pennies is only $595 for you today only

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
What ever you do, don't actually clean the carpet. Just sweet talk them into believing it and you'll be fine.

-JB-

Name
JB
:lol: That's what I was thinkin, corse he could have "Wernerized" the vac job the first day I suppose. :roll:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
man i am starting to get there....

let me know how it goes......

ohhh no pet jobs though shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Get plenty of rest the night before. Eat a good breakfast. Stretch before you start, not at home, but in the customers living room.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
With that sort of growth % numbers, can I be first in line to buy your marketing system... you will be bringing it to market won't you?

In fact, for double the normal price, I'll BETA test it for 6 months.

Jack :p

Back
Top Bottom