Going To Try To Put Another TM On The Road

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I think I might have a TM lined up maybe. It froze it needs a heater and pump. So I am going to need everything. So I know you guys got tons of crap laying around. So I need everything for a start up. Have someone in a town 30 minutes from me where I know there is work. I will train him. So I need you guys to look around and see if you have a TM laying around or a van that runs. This goes for distributors too you have crap laying around you dont need so get a hold of me. Dont expect any money until I get this thing going. Consider yourself a partner now here is what I need : Maybe a TM, van, rust remover,propane heater, rake, sprayers,vac, hose reel, water tank, wand,pre-spray,detergent, vac hose, greenglide, pretty much everthing you need to start up. I dont want any lectures on how I dont have enough work for my current TM. This is a different kind of deal. Oh need a belly tank too if I dont have a heat exchanger and solution hose too. Have a 175 but need a shampoo brush. Let me know what you guys can do to help me out. Send me a PM. Or call 319-560-7497. You guys are like REEL family to me. So I expect some help to get this thing going.

Golden Boy

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
all proceeds will guarantee you a top 5 spot in next years "Waldo's top 25"............

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
go back to your full time job.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Buy one of Bawb's last tow Steam Genies. $8,000.00 and put it in an 02 GMC for another $5000.00 and you have a direct drive that will run problem free for years.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Vawters rigs are sweet but he is smoking crack when he tells you can pick up a low mileage van newer then a 2002 for four grand.

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Knucklenuts it has to be newer then a 2002. BTW Vawter is freakin his computer has crashed he was wound up last night.

Golden Boy

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

Is this Wimpy or Waldo.

Were taking equipment not Government cheese right?

Back
Top Bottom